PDA

View Full Version : the sims biotech station

noshow
15th Nov 2006, 4:11 AM
I hope I put this in the right area. If I didnt Im sorry.
When I would use the boolprop testingcheatsenabled cheat when I would sell the virurs a window would pop up. The burgler would come to get the virus but it wouldnt sell. The window said that a error acored ther was more but I cannt remeber what it siad. The options were to delete, cancel, or reset. You had have something like that comeup when you where playing the sims 2. I just want to now if I was the only one having this problem, or how to fix it. I do now most stuff about the computer. So if someone knew what the problem was I should be able to fix it. I just got the simpe so I dont now alot about the package files in the sims 2. I only now what they look like, but I dont now what and what not is to be there. Please and Thank you. :!:

jordi
15th Nov 2006, 12:31 PM
The virus cannot be sold: Maxis never completed the biostation. It is not supposed to work. If you leave the testing cheats off you never get the error in the first place.
Some skilled modder would have to completely overhaul the routine to "fix" it before it would work.