PDA

View Full Version : :help: How can I create an U-shaped staircase for Sims 2?

Danny30011980
29th May 2011, 5:01 PM
I need some help: U want to create an U-shaped staircase. If I use an internal foundation the foundation is one foundation high which would create the following: 1 square lenght of a staircase, to reach the foundation and then there needs to be 3 squares lenght of stairs to reach the upper floor (One normal staircase needs to be 4 squares in lengt to reach from one floor to another).
I want the both stair parts to be equally long (2 squares), but then the interior foundation needs to be as high as 2 interior foundations on top of each other. :help:

I hope someone understands how I mean it and hopefully someone can tell me how to create that, since I haven't seen such stairs on the download section )-: Can somebody help me with this one?

Thanks in advance,

Danny (Daniela)

HugeLunatic
29th May 2011, 6:17 PM
Tutorials:Stairs_Tutorials

There are lots of tutorials for building just such types of stairs. They all require using CFE.

Danny30011980
2nd Sep 2011, 1:06 AM
Hi I am lookin to build U-shaped stairs with a foundation that is as high as 2 foundations. Ok there were a few examples here, but I want the split level (2x4 squares to be connected with the wall and not free standing as in the above shown example) Somebody once made a tutourial and I saved it among my favourites, but that site shows an error now and cannot be shown.

Has anybody an Idea to get stairs the way I need? Any idea or cheat welcome...

Thanks,

Daniela

ekrubynaffit
2nd Sep 2011, 1:59 AM
Try mike insides tutorials http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/building/stairwall2/index.html, which is in the wiki list given by HugeLunatic you just need to go through them.