PDA

View Full Version : My Beginnings of Pleasantview Hood

Orilon
16th Dec 2017, 12:05 AM
I've started playing Marka93's The Beginnings of Pleasantview hood.

I moved Victor and Gretle Goth into a house, and moved Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom into a house. Victor and Gretle had a daughter named Frida and a son named Gunther. While Prudence was pregnant with Agnes, Simon got abducted by aliens and was pregnant with his half alien son Caelum. Prudence gave birth to Agnes the day before Simon gave birth to Caelum. I imagine baby Agnes was not happy Simon put her back into her crib with a dirty diaper when he went into labor. Prudence later got pregnant with and gave birth to Cornelia.

Through TwoJeff's school bus mod Gunther is friends with Cornelia which is good, since they will eventually marry and have Mortimer Goth. As of right now though, Frida Goth just turned teen, and Gunther is 2 days away from becoming a teen. Agnes Crumplebottom is a few days into teenhood, Caelum just became a teen, and Cornelia is 2 days away from becoming a teen.

Gunther is going to marry Cornelia, but Frida, Agnes and Caelum don't have pre-set spouses. I haven't quite decided what I want to do with them yet.

Pictures:
Frida Goth Born in Game now teen:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83351_171215235434-Frideteenbig.jpg

Gunther Goth Born in Game Child:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83350_171215235434-Guntherchildbig.jpg

Agnes Crumplebottom Born in Game now teen:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83346_171215235433-Agnesteenbig.jpg

Caelum now teen:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83348_171215235434-Caelumteenbig.jpg

Cornelia Born in Game child:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83347_171215235433-Corneliachildbig.jpg

Emerald1234
16th Dec 2017, 12:25 PM
i think agnes is meant to be younger than cornelia if your playing by canon but never mind i'm going to enjoy reading anyway

Emperor Crat
17th Dec 2017, 12:47 AM
Your hood seems rather interesting, so far. I anticipate hearing more in coming days.

Orilon
18th Dec 2017, 5:12 AM
I got the impression that in Sims 2 Agnes was older than Cornelia, which is why I have her older. As far as Gunther and Frida, that was because the damn game kept giving me a girl instead of a boy (there are a lot of times when playing this hood that I really want a mod that would force baby gender.)

Someone in the Story Dilemma Thread asked how many bolts Frida had with Caelum, and I planned to have them go on a date to see what chemistry they had. I ran into issues trying to get Frida to ask Caelum on a date.

Victor had completely restored the restorable car and it was sitting on a partial driveway, and they also had a buy able car sitting in a "normal" driveway. When I had Frida call Caelum and ask him to go on a date, she didn't leave after making the call and I had no idea why. I got a little concerned that he would think that she stood him up. I exited the game without saving and then reloaded the game. Out of curiosity I deleted the restored car, and then had Frida try to call Caelum for a date again. This time she did leave after making the call.

They had a dream date, had their first kiss, and it turns out they have two bolts. I hate three bolt Sims and prefer strong two bolt couples. The plan is now to have Frida marry Caelum. I'm also considering making a CAS Young Adult Sim and putting him into Agnes' dorm when she goes to college.

The last play through I had forgotten to mention that Victor reached his LTW of being Hand of Poseidon. Gretle's LTW was originally to Marry Off 6 Children, but I said no way to that. I re-rolled her LTW and she rolled the want to get to the top of the Education career. Her promotions stalled out at level 4 because of lack of cleaning skill. I had her study cleaning this playthrough to try to advance in her job. They both are big on getting badges. First was the Flower arranging, then pottery, then toy making. They both have a gold Flower Arranging badge, Gold Pottery badges, and Victor has a gold Toy Making Badge.

Frida got to the top of the Teen music career and got the Overachiever scholarship, logic scholarship and creativity scholarship. She's now 11 days to adult, and now is when I start to consider when to send them to college. Gunther became a teen. I'm planning to have him go on a date with Cornelia the next playthough. Victor is rolling scholarship wants for both of them.

Gunther Goth Teen Born in Game:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83473_171218042720-Guntherteenbig.jpg

Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom both wanted to plant a garden, so I created a medium size garden plot for them. They have tomatoes, strawberries, and a cucumber. The apple tree is driving me crazy because no matter what I have Simon do, it always says sickly. Prudence did get to the top of the Education career. Simon's days off have prevented him from getting to the top of the Science career, but I think that will happen the next play through. I had a "Oh Crap" moment when Simon was spraying the garden in the rain when lightning set the telescope on fire. The telescope is fairly close to the garden, and I was scared that the fire would spread and possibly set Simon on fire. The rain put the fire out a little later, and Simon was thankfully fine. I really didn't want him to die. He has a Silver Gardening badge now.

Agnes got to the top of the teen music career. She got the Overachiever scholarship, and creativity scholarship. She is 11 days to adult, and as I said before, this is when I start considering when to send them to college. Caelum is 12 days from adult. He doesn't have any kind of job, he just has the A+ scholarship. Cornelia became a teen. Simon is rolling scholarship wants for all three, and Prudence is rolling scholarship wants for Agnes and Cornelia.

Cornelia Teen Born in Game
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosting/83474_171218042720Corneliateenbig.jpg

lordtyger9
19th Dec 2017, 6:57 AM
I got the impression that in Sims 2 Agnes was older than Cornelia, which is why I have her older. As far as Gunther and Frida, that was because the damn game kept giving me a girl instead of a boy (there are a lot of times when playing this hood that I really want a mod that would force baby gender.)

Someone in the Story Dilemma Thread asked how many bolts Frida had with Caelum, and I planned to have them go on a date to see what chemistry they had. I ran into issues trying to get Frida to ask Caelum on a date.

Victor had completely restored the restorable car and it was sitting on a partial driveway, and they also had a buy able car sitting in a "normal" driveway. When I had Frida call Caelum and ask him to go on a date, she didn't leave after making the call and I had no idea why. I got a little concerned that he would think that she stood him up. I exited the game without saving and then reloaded the game. Out of curiosity I deleted the restored car, and then had Frida try to call Caelum for a date again. This time she did leave after making the call.

They had a dream date, had their first kiss, and it turns out they have two bolts. I hate three bolt Sims and prefer strong two bolt couples. The plan is now to have Frida marry Caelum. I'm also considering making a CAS Young Adult Sim and putting him into Agnes' dorm when she goes to college.

The last play through I had forgotten to mention that Victor reached his LTW of being Hand of Poseidon. Gretle's LTW was originally to Marry Off 6 Children, but I said no way to that. I re-rolled her LTW and she rolled the want to get to the top of the Education career. Her promotions stalled out at level 4 because of lack of cleaning skill. I had her study cleaning this playthrough to try to advance in her job. They both are big on getting badges. First was the Flower arranging, then pottery, then toy making. They both have a gold Flower Arranging badge, Gold Pottery badges, and Victor has a gold Toy Making Badge.

Frida got to the top of the Teen music career and got the Overachiever scholarship, logic scholarship and creativity scholarship. She's now 11 days to adult, and now is when I start to consider when to send them to college. Gunther became a teen. I'm planning to have him go on a date with Cornelia the next playthough. Victor is rolling scholarship wants for both of them.

Gunther Goth Teen Born in Game:

Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom both wanted to plant a garden, so I created a medium size garden plot for them. They have tomatoes, strawberries, and a cucumber. The apple tree is driving me crazy because no matter what I have Simon do, it always says sickly. Prudence did get to the top of the Education career. Simon's days off have prevented him from getting to the top of the Science career, but I think that will happen the next play through. I had a "Oh Crap" moment when Simon was spraying the garden in the rain when lightning set the telescope on fire. The telescope is fairly close to the garden, and I was scared that the fire would spread and possibly set Simon on fire. The rain put the fire out a little later, and Simon was thankfully fine. I really didn't want him to die. He has a Silver Gardening badge now.

Agnes got to the top of the teen music career. She got the Overachiever scholarship, and creativity scholarship. She is 11 days to adult, and as I said before, this is when I start considering when to send them to college. Caelum is 12 days from adult. He doesn't have any kind of job, he just has the A+ scholarship. Cornelia became a teen. Simon is rolling scholarship wants for all three, and Prudence is rolling scholarship wants for Agnes and Cornelia.

Cornelia Teen Born in Game

I am pretty sure that it was me that asked how many bolts Frida had with Caelum. I don't understand why you would hate 3 bolt couples and prefer 2 bolt couples, but OK if that is how you want to play. Me I always have 3 bolts between the Sims.

When it comes to Teens before I send one to University I always make sure that they have some skills at level 8 so that they can get money for their skills as well as having good grades or for having a job at level 3, etc.

Great Pictures and a good update too.

Orilon
20th Dec 2017, 4:23 AM
The reason why I hate three bolt couples is the stupid three bolt behavior, for example one Sim in the couple ignoring the kitchen sink next to them and going over the river and up a hill to wash the dirty dish in the bathroom the other Sim in the three bolt couple is taking a shower in. It drives me up the fucking wall so I do what I can to avoid three bolt couples and stick with two bolt couples. It may be something that annoys me that doesn't annoy you.

As I thought when I first played the Crumplebottom house, Simon got his promotion to the top of the Science track when he came home from work. He filled his LTW and is now permaplat. Prudence has been permaplat for several play sessions since she reached the top of the Education career awhile ago. Simon got a Gold gardening badge from tending the plants, and is now able to "talk to" the apple tree. It seems to be helping the tree not be "sickly" all the time. Their garden now has Tomatoes, Eggplants, Peppers, Pole Beans, Strawberries, Cucumbers, and the Apple Tree. Agnes got the Overachiever, Creativity and Logic Scholarships and I moved her to college. I created a Sims 2 Young Adult CAS version of Erik Darling and moved him into a house on campus with Agnes. They have gone to their first class but not much else yet.

Agnes YA
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83538_171220025412-AgnesYA.jpg

Erik Darling YA
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83540_171220025412-ErikDarlingYA.jpg
(I have no idea what's going on with his eyes)

Caelum has the A+ scholarship, Tsang Footwork Award, Logic Scholarship, Creativity scholarship, and got the Body skill scholarship right before he moved to college.

Cornelia and Gunther have had several dream dates, and have gone steady. Cornelia has the A+, Tsang Footwork Award, and Creativity scholarships. I'm considering moving her to college the next playthough. Simon and Prudence are 4 days away from elder and Cornelia is 12 days away from Adult.

Frida got the Overacheiver scholarship, creativity and logic scholarship and I sent her to college and moved Caelum into the same dorm. They have gone to their first class but not much else.

Frida YA
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83539_171220025412-FridaYA.jpg

Caelum YA
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83537_171220025412-CaelumYA.jpg

I loaded the Goth house to play their rotation, and the minute I loaded the house Gretle had a "have a baby" want. Ugh Family Sims. She is 7 days away from elder, and has one child that just moved to college and another that is a teen. I turned on ACR birth control a long time ago for this couple, so children are very unlikely. Gunther had a want to get into the Teen Medicine career, so I had him find a job, and he got the level 2 teen medical job. He got to the top of his career. He now has the Overacheiver scholarship and Logic scholarship. At the end of this rotation, Gretle and Victor are 4 days away from elder and Gunther is 11 days away from Adult.

lordtyger9
20th Dec 2017, 5:04 AM
I have mods to stop some of the common stupid behaviour, like washing dishes in the bathroom as nobathroomdishes.package will prevent that one. I have not noticed any other kinds of stupid behaviour that I can think of that would be related to having 3 bolts with another Sim that I might mind as I don't mind them wanting to makeout or woohoo etc. I guess I figure that if my sim has a 3 bolt relationship that they are really suited to that other sim, so that is my criteria for making a match and for me to consider keeping a couple that is a premade couple togetherI have to make them be a 3 bolt one, otherwise I would have them break up. I never had to break anyone up though. heh.

Anyway I understand how you feel about 3 bolt vs 2 bolt and I figure that is how you play your game your way. No matter.

I do love how your Sims look, very nice looking sims they are. Good pictures.

OnayaW
20th Dec 2017, 6:45 AM
Orilon
I can tell you that no matter the amount of bolts will it kinda happen
Heck I had sims go and use the toilet while one was showering
And they were only friends
And the house had two toilets but even the one they were close to
Meh
Gotta be with our friend.

Orilon
21st Dec 2017, 3:31 AM
I moved Nestor and Dulcinea Caliente in to a house and also Pollination Technician 7 (I used the SimBlender make pregnant by neighbor option on Nestor Caliente to make him "alien" pregnant by Pollination Technician 7 and I believe that requires that a Sim be moved into a house with a phone.)

Nestor and Dulcinea immediately ACR woohooed so Nestor was pregnant with Flamenco while Dulcinea was pregnant with Tango. Dulcinea gave birth to Tango a few hours before Nestor gave birth to Flamenco. Being a Family Sim Nestor kept ACR trying for baby, but Dulcinea didn't become pregnant again until the boys were toddlers. They became children before Dulcinea gave birth to Tiento.

I didn't realize that the burglar could come at 11:30pm. For some reason I always thought the burglar came around 2 or 3am. Anyway, a burglar did come to the Caliente house at 11:30 pm after everyone had just gone to bed. Everyone has a -97/-79 full red furious overlay relationship with the burglar. The police woman beat the burglar in the fight and nothing was stolen. The family got 500 simoleons for "helping to catch a known criminal".

Flamenco Chid Born in Game
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83615_171221032927-Flamencochidbig.jpg

Tango Child Born in Game
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83616_171221032927-Tangochildbig.jpg

Orilon
25th Dec 2017, 6:12 AM
I've gotten a bit behind, so this most likely will be a large update.

Flamenco and Tango Caliente are now 1 day away from becoming teens and their little brother just became a child:
Tiento Child:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83734_171225023949-Tientochidbig.jpg

I had moved Pollination Technician 7 into a house with a phone so I could use the SimBlender's make pregnant by neighbor option to get Nestor Caliente pregnant by Pollination Technician 7. When I played the house, Pollination wanted to woohoo in bed. I used TwoJeff's crystal ball to find a townie he had bolts with and they got married. ACR kicked in, and his wife Kana gave birth to a little boy named Brian. I wasn't feeling good so I didn't do anything with the household. Pollination and Kana just studied skills for their jobs until Brian became a toddler then I exited the house.

When I opened the Goth household I sent Gunther to college. After I returned to the Goth household Victor seemed to really want to go on vacation. The wants go on vacation, buy a vacation home and go to vacation home where in his want panel at the same time. I had him buy the more expensive vacation home in Twikki Island and go there on vacation. He learned to Hang Loose, Learned to Hula, and went on several guided tours. When he and Gretle hit 2 days to elder I got a message that there wasn't much to worry about with Victor being Permaplat, but since Gretle was green at the time, I got a message about filling wants before she aged to elder. I then exited the house to move Gunther into a dorm.

Gunther YA
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83732_171225023949-GuntherYA.jpg

I opened up the Crumplebottom household to move Cornelia to college, then played Simon and Prudence. Prudence did fill her LTW to reach the top of the Education career, but now has the LTW to get to the top of the Criminal career (I think its related to a Cyjon mod I have.) She changed jobs, and went from level 10 in the Education career to level 2 in the Criminal career. She hasn't gone to her new job yet. Simon keeps rolling planting wants, so their garden plot is filling up again. He reacted max interest in the nature hobby by talking to tress, and now glows when he talks to the new lemon tree.

I quit the house to move Cornelia into a dorm
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/83733_171225023949-CorneliaYA.jpg
Gunther and Cornelia live in the same dorm, and went to their first class.

I went back to Simon and Prudence's house to age them to elder. When two days from elder rolled around, both were permaplat, so the message was that their meters were full. Simon and Prudence both rolled the want to go on vacation. Since Simon wanted to go on vacation and buy a vacation home, so I had him buy a vacation home then book a vacation for him and Prudence. They went and had a great vacation in Takamizu Village, although I never could fill their "learn to teleport" want since I couldn't catch the darn ninja.

They aged into elder Permaplat, so I imagine they have a fairly long life yet.

I switched back to the Goth house and played until they aged up. Victor aged permaplat and Gretle aged in gold aspiration

lordtyger9
25th Dec 2017, 6:34 PM
I like how your Sims look, most especially Frida Goth as a Teen. I love the outfit she is wearing.

Great update I enjoyed it.

Orilon
26th Dec 2017, 11:25 PM
Thank you. I don't remember if that FreeTime dress is available for Teens by default or if its one of my mods that make it available for Teens.

First I entered Frida Goth and Caelum Crumplebottom's dorm She and Caelum went to class and did homework. I had him flirt with her to get the hearts in their relationship panel back, and he immediately rolled the want to get engaged to her. He proposed, she accepted and they are now engaged. They still need to get through the rest of their college years before they marry, although I haven't decided who will take who's last name. Neither of them rolled wants for a particular major, so I chose their majors based on their LTWs. Frida is now a Physics major and Caelum is now an Art major. I stopped the first semester of their Junior year.

Agnes and Erik are living in a house on campus. They went to class and did homework. I had them flirt until they fell in love (I made Erik Darling in Young Adult CAS, so this was the first time they had fallen in love). She rolled the want to get engaged. She proposed, and he accepted. I plan for him to take her last name when they marry after they graduate. Erik rolled the want for the Physics major, and I put Agnes in the same major for convenience. I stopped the second semester of their Sophomore year.

Gunther and Cornelia are living in the same dorm. They went to class and did homework. I had them flirt to get the hearts back in their relationship panel. Gunther rolled the want to get engaged and she accepted his proposal. Because of cannon, Cornelia will take Gunther's last name when they marry after college. (They are the parents of Mortimer Goth after all.) Niether rolled wants about majors, so I based their major on their LTWs. Gunther is a biology major and Cornelia is a Literature major. I stopped the first semester of their Sophomore year.

I'm trying to keep the age difference the same while they are in college. I started to play the Goth household then got bored and wanted to go outside since its nice out. Both Victor and Gretle rolled "relative get married" wants since their children are engaged.

Orilon
2nd Jan 2018, 2:06 AM
I seem to get bored with Sims 2 more easily these days for some reason. I've spent the last couple of days try to do a successful Enough Coin to Disappear run in Dishonored 1 (for those who have no idea what I'm talking about: One of the achievements for the Dishonored 1 DLC Brigmore Witches is called "Enough Coin to Disappear" the requirements of which is the complete the DLC in Low Chaos with 10,000 coins. Completing the DLC with Low Chaos is the easy part, tracking down enough coins to get the 10,000 coins is the hair tearing out part. Dishonored doesn't have money cheats like "motherlode", so every coin must be tracked down and collected.) I finally got it today so I switched back over to Sims 2 and the Goth house.

I played the Goth house for 3 days to get Victor and Gretle Goth a few days further into being Elders. It was kind of boring. They both skilled and got promotions. Victor got to the top of the Intelligence Career, which filled his second LTW, and Gretle got to the top of the Education Career which filled her first LTW. Her second LTW was to Marry Off 6 Children. That is not going to happen. She is 3 days into being an Elder and can't have children. The two children she does have are currently in college and will probably graduate soon. I didn't know trees could go dormant in Sims 2, but saw that the Goth's Lemon tree went dormant when the season changed to Winter.

I switched over to the Crumplebottom house, and now it was Simon with the "go on vacation", "buy a vacation house" and "go to vacation house" combination of wants. I had him buy the cheaper vacation house in Twikki Island and go on vacation. He had a good vacation. He now owns two Vacation Homes (one in Twikki Island and one in Takemizu Village). Prudence earned several promotions in her second LTW career field, and Simon switched from Science to Gaming, which is his second LTW career field. I find it a little interesting that he has a "Relative Get Married" want, but Prudence doesn't. Simon also has a persistent want to go fishing, but since its Winter on that lot if I build a little fishing pond it will just freeze over. I didn't build one or fill his want to go fishing before I ended the rotation.

Since its been awhile since I played the Caliente household, I entered that house next. Flamenco being one day away from teen reminded me that I needed to play the Al Mahmoud household so they have his canon spouse (I also realized that I may be getting a little ahead of myself. Flamenco Caliente is supposed to marry Nighat Al Mahmoud and have Dina and Nina Caliente. However I haven't gotten the Goths and Crumplebottoms out of college yet, and Mortimer and Bella are supposed to be older than Dina and Nina. Ugh. I think I may have moved the Calientes in too early.) Flamenco and Tango became teens and got Teen jobs in the Intelligence career. Neither of them have that as their LTW, but I found it easier to put them in that than to wait for the LTW teen jobs. Nestor reached the top of the Law Enforcement career and reached his LTW. He is now Permaplat. Dulcinea is still 2 career levels away from the top of her career. Tiento is 5 days away from becoming a Teen. Tango got the Overachiever Scholarship and Creativity Scholarship. Flamenco got the Overachiever and Creativity Scholarship.

Flamenco Teen Born in Game:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84047_180102020406-Flamencoteenbig.jpg

Tango Teen Born in Game:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84048_180102020407-Tangoteenbig.jpg

Orilon
3rd Jan 2018, 11:01 PM
Looking over the family tree info that Marka93 gives with the hood, I remembered why I moved the Calientes in when I did. According to the family tree info: "Guther Goth needs to marry Cornelia Crumplebottom and have a son named Mortimer. Simis and Jocasta Bachelor need to have a son name Michael and a daughter named Bella. Mortimer Goth needs to marry Bella Bachelor and have a daughter named Cassandra and a son named Alexander. Michael Bachelor needs to marry Dina Caliente".
"Flamenco Caliente needs to marry Nighat Al Mahmoud and have 2 daughters named Dina and Nina (need to be twins)"

I moved the Calientes in when I did so Flamenco would be born at sort of the same time as Mortimer and Bella (didn't quite work out that way) so that Michael Bachelor wouldn't be so much older than Dina.

Since Flamenco is supposed to marry Nighat Al Mahmoud, and the Al Mahmoud family haven't even had her yet and Flamenco is a teen, I wanted to do an extended play period in the Al Mahmoud household so that she would be born and be a teen like Flamenco.

Benazir got pregnant right away, and thankfully gave birth to a girl without having to exit without saving. I played the household from Nighat's birth to being 5 days away from teen and found myself being extremely bored. Ugh, this is when I wish there was a form of Story Progression for Sims 2 to not have to play boring houses like this one. I quit to go do something else, and think I might do the college dorms next time I play.

Nighat Child Born in Game:
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosting/84158_180103225708Nighatchildbig.jpg
She has red hair, green eyes and S3 skin. What I'm curious about is how her children with Flamenco will turn out. He has black hair, green eyes and alien skin. Will the born in game Dina and Nina look like the ones in the pre-made Pleasantview, or will they have alien skin?

lordtyger9
4th Jan 2018, 8:31 PM
What Skin does Flamenco's Mom have and what Skin does his Father have?

From what I am given to understand about Sim Genetics, Alien Skin is Dominant and if a Sim has Alien skin from one Parent and human skin from the other Parent then there is a 50% of that Sim passing on the Alien skin.

If this Alien hybrid then has a baby with a Human, there is a 50% the baby will have Alien Skin.

simsample
4th Jan 2018, 10:23 PM
From what I am given to understand about Sim Genetics, Alien Skin is Dominant
But only when when one parent is homozygous to it (for example, the EA Pollination Technician).

Orilon
4th Jan 2018, 11:49 PM
Flamenco's father is Pollination Technician 7 according to SimPE he has alien skin both as Dominant and Recessive.
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84166_180104234512-PollinationTech7.jpg

Flamenco's "mom" (as in the one who gave birth to him) is Nestor Caliente According to SimPE he has S3 skin both as Dominant and Recessive.
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84165_180104234512-NestorAdult.jpg

Flamenco has alien skin as dominant and S3 skin as recessive.

Orilon
5th Jan 2018, 5:25 AM
I started with Agnes' private house in college. I wanted to get her and Erik graduated from college. They graduated Summa Cum Laude and moved into the Crumplebottom house. They got married, and ACR immediately kicked in and they woohooed in bed. I heard baby chimes, and the ACR scanner showed that Agnes was pregnant with twins. Erik wanted to go on vacation, but Agnes didn't. I sent him on vacation to the Crumplebottom's vacation home in Twikki Island. He had the want to sunbathe which I hadn't seen before. It took awhile for the want to fill and by the time it did he was very tan.

Erik got a job in his LTW career Gamer. He got a level 8 job, most likely from his college degree. Agnes got a level 3 job in the Adventurer career. I sent Erik to star gaze to get the logic points he needs for his job. I forgot to pause while I was dealing with my cat fighting with my roommate's cat, but when I came back to the computer Erik was getting dropped off by the UFO. Checking the pregnancy scanner showed that Agnes was pregnant with twins, and Erik was alien pregnant with 1 baby. One of the interesting parts of having a Multi PT#8 mod is that the PT that impregnated Simon is different from the PT that impregnated Erik.

Agnes gave birth to twin girls Alice and Cordelia. Erik gave birth to an alien baby girl named Carina. I played the household until the twins became toddlers.

Orilon
7th Jan 2018, 3:27 AM
I had Frida and Caelum graduate from college and move them into the Goth house. After they got married they ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Frida was pregnant with one baby. Frida got a level 8 job in the Gamer career, most likely from her major in college, and Caelum got a level 7 job in the Journalism career, also most likely from his major. Victor and Gretle both have "have a grandchild" and "relative gets married" wants (Gunther is engaged, but hasn't graduated and married yet, so the get married was most likely directed at him). Frida gave birth to a baby boy named Aaron with alien skin (Caelum has alien skin from his PT, and Aaron inherited his dad's alien skin.) They immediately ACR woohooed after Frida gave birth and I head desked when I heard baby chimes and saw from the ACR pregnancy scanner that she was pregnant with twins. I played until Aaron became a toddler and Victor and Gretle took care of Aaron as a baby more than Frida or Caelum. Frida gave birth to boy/girl twins named Heidi and Issac.

I switched to Gunther and Cornelia's dorm to get them graduated. I moved them into their own house after they graduated but didn't do anything else with them since it was late and I was tired.

I had Frida and Caelum graduate from college and move them into the Goth house. After they got married they ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. Frida was pregnant with one baby. Frida got a level 8 job in the Gamer career, most likely from her major in college, and Caelum got a level 7 job in the Journalism career, also most likely from his major. Victor and Gretle both have "have a grandchild" and "relative gets married" wants (Gunther is engaged, but hasn't graduated and married yet, so the get married was most likely directed at him). Frida gave birth to a baby boy named Aaron with alien skin (Caelum has alien skin from his PT, and Aaron inherited his dad's alien skin.) They immediately ACR woohooed after Frida gave birth and I head desked when I heard baby chimes and saw from the ACR pregnancy scanner that she was pregnant with twins. I played until Aaron was a todder and Victor and Gretle took care of Aaron as a baby more than Frida or Caelum. Frida gave birth to boy/girl twins named Heidi and Issac.

I switched to Gunther and Cornelia's dorm to get them graduated. I moved them into their own house after they graduated but didn't do anything else with them since it was late and I was tired.

On and off today I played the Al Mahmoud household to try to get Nighat to teen to start getting her relationship going with Flamenco. Once again a burglar came after everyone had just gone to bed at 11:15pm. The police woman beat the burglar and nothing was stolen. Everyone in the household is furious with the burglar and has a negative burglar memory. Nighat became a teen, and I had her get a job in the Teen Intelligence career. She went to work once, and got promoted to the top of the Teen career. She got the Overachiever scholarship and the Creativity skill scholarship. Benazir became permaplat from filling her LTW to reach the top of the Intelligence career.

Nighat Teen Born in Game:
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosting/84354_180107024736Nighatteenbig.jpg

lordtyger9
7th Jan 2018, 4:12 AM
I read with interest what has been happening in your game.

I really like the boots on Nighat.

I don't always get the Sim Genetics right, but since Flamenco has alien skin as dominant and S3 skin as recessive, I am assuming that Flamenco has Alien skin, yes?

I don't have SimPE to check on my sims.

Orilon
7th Jan 2018, 1:18 PM
Thank you.
Flamenco:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84047_180102020406-Flamencoteenbig.jpg
Flamenco has alien skin. Since he has alien skin, green eyes, and black hair as dominant, that is what "shows". Since the S3 is recessive it doesn't "show" on him, but can be passed on to biological children.

Emerald1234
7th Jan 2018, 5:00 PM
a burglar came after everyone had just gone to bed at 11:15pm.

might be foreshadowing how dina and nina get burgled

Cher64
8th Jan 2018, 9:33 PM
I've never played much with the premades, or paid much attention to their stories. It's been fun seeing your Beginnings of Pleasantview!

Orilon
9th Jan 2018, 4:08 AM
@Emerald1234 that may be possible. Their father's family has had two burglars now, and their mother's family one.

@Cher64 Thank you.

I played the Caliente household today to try to get Flamenco's relationship with Nighat established since they are both now teens. I used TwoJeff's crystal ball to bring her to the lot since Flamenco hadn't met her before. I had them talk and flirt, and they now have two bolts and are capable of using the phone to call for dates. I had Flamenco call her for a date, and they had a Great Date. They both got their first kiss and are now in love. Last time I played the lot someone had gotten a magic lamp, and I had Tiento wish for wealth. I had forgotten that wishing for wealth increases the chance for a burglar, so when everyone went to bed, the burglar came again. They hadn't gotten over their furiousness from the previous burglary and now they are back to full red furiousness over the second burglary.

Dulcinea and Tango keep rolling wants to plant so I have a small greenhouse on the their lot with a lemon tree and a few tomato plants. The darn tree is sickly all the time but no one has gotten a gardening badge yet to be able to talk to it. Tango got the Tsang Footwork scholarship, and Flamenco got the Logic Skill scholarship.

Dulcinea reached the top of the Dance career and is now permaplat. Nestor reached the top of the Law Enforcement Career awhile ago, and has been permaplat for awhile. I got a message one time when he came home from work that he was sick with a cold. I had him make Grandma's Comfort Soup, but it didn't help with the cold. As soon as he finished eating, I got a message that he was sick with a cold. I sent him to bed to sleep, and got a message in the middle of the night that he was finally better.

I moved Tango and Flamenco into dorms. Nestor saw Tango off to college, and Pollination Technician 7 saw Flamenco off to college. I think that may have been the first time Flamenco met Pollination Technician 7. He grew up with Nestor and Dulcinea and his half brothers. They moved in, but I didn't do anything else with them. I'm planning to create a CAS Sim spouse for Tango, and to move Nighat in with Flamenco when she's ready.

I played Gunther and Cornelia Goth's house to get them married and at least get Cornelia pregnant with Mortimer. Immediately after they married ACR kicked in and they woohooed. Cornelia got a level 5 job in the Adventurer career, and Gunther got a level 7 job in the Oceanography career. Thankfully Cornelia gave birth to a baby boy without having to exit without saving. She gave birth to Mortimer and I exited the game because I had a headache starting.

lordtyger9
9th Jan 2018, 6:46 AM
I am glad that the game is going well for you.

To help with the Sickly Tree, have you a ladybug house near it?

Also SimWardrobe has a Plant Sprayer that helps. For Sickness with Sims there is a Sprayer from SimWardrobe that gets rid of the sick tiles in the area. SimWardrobe's Mods (http://simfileshare.net/folder/15672/)

Orilon
9th Jan 2018, 4:00 PM
I don't have a ladybug house. I didn't know that could help, or where to find it.

lordtyger9
10th Jan 2018, 7:25 PM
I don't have a ladybug house. I didn't know that could help, or where to find it.

The Ladybug house comes with Seasons, to find it go to the Build Menu and Select Gardening, look there for something that sort of looks like a pole. It works if you place it 2 or 3 tiles from your Fruit Trees or Garden Plants. You can place more than one and that is what I do. The Ladybug House helps get rid of bugs, so it will help with the tree if the tree has a problem with bugs. Also it is better to use than Spraying in my opinion, I don't like Spraying.

Cher64
10th Jan 2018, 10:02 PM
I hope the headache is gone.

I've had the same thing happen with sickness, where I get a message the sim is sick after eating Grandma's Soup. I wonder if the sickness notifications just come at certain intervals, and the soup takes a while to take effect, or if it sometimes just doesn't work at all.

HH22
11th Jan 2018, 6:55 PM
I've been dabbling in this hood myself, but didn't get very far. I like your hood, it's so interesting to see how different they'll be from the premades :)

Orilon
15th Jan 2018, 4:43 AM
I started off with the older Goth household and when I entered the house Gretle immediately had the want to retire. I had her call work to retire and filled the want. Victor was already permaplat from filling his LTW and now his LTA is maxed out and platinum. I have a slower LTA gain mod so it took from the time he was an adult to middle of elderhood (his age bar is in the middle) to max out his LTA meter. The fact that Victor and Gretle are still alive and their age bars are in the middle (I think its still going to be some time before they die of old age), is making the house full. There is Victor, Gretle, Frida, Caelum, Aaron, Heidi and Issac (7 Sims). Frida reached the top of the career and filled her LTW. Aaron became a child, and Heidi and Issac became toddlers. I turned on ACR birth control because of the number of Sims in the household. (I don't have a larger household mod, and I don't like large families.) Gretle kept having wants to have a grandchild (not going to happen in this household), and play with Mortimer (he's currently a baby in another household.) She was driving me crazy with wants I couldn't fill.

Aaron Child Born in Game:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84679_180115002857-Aaronchildbig.jpg

Prudence and Simon are also elders and their age bars are in the middle. Prudence reached the top of the criminal career and reached her second LTW. I forgot to have Simon take care of the plants, and the plants died (oops). Agnes and Erik ACR woohooed and I head desked when I heard baby chimes. There are 7 Sims in the house: Prudence, Simon, Agnes, Eric, Alice, Cordelia and Carina. The twins were toddlers and Carina was a baby. The twins became children and Carina became a toddler and Agnes gave birth to a baby girl named Danielle. I turned on ACR birth control. Once it was raining while Simon was paying bills and he was hit by lightning. Erik was the one who kept rolling the want to get hit by lightning, but he never did. Simon didn't have the want, but he was the one that got hit. He immediately ran inside and used the toilet and took a shower before he had to go to work.

Alice Child Born in Game:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84680_180115002857-Alicechildbig.jpg

Cordelia Child Born in Game:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84681_180115002857-Cordeliachildbig.jpg

I next played the Caliente house. Tiento grew up to Teen and had a want to get the alien abduction scholarship. I had him stargaze, and he did get abducted. He just turned teen and already has the A+ Scholarship, Creativity Skill Scholarship, Tsang Footwork Scholarship and Extraterrestrial Reparations (Alien Abduction Scholarship). The grow up townie mod mentioned to me in a different thread didn't work to age Tessa Ramirez, so I went to her house and used the Sim Blender to age her up and had her call college to get her A + scholarship. I saved the household and went back to the Caliente House. Out of Curiosity I had Tiento ask Tessa on a date. They have two bolt chemistry and got their first kiss. They had a dream date and Tiento asked Tessa to go Steady. She agreed, and they are now in love and going steady.

Dulcinea got a Silver Gardening badge taking care of the plants.

Tiento Teen Born in Game:
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/84682_180115025549-Tientoteenbig.jpg

I next played the Al Mahmoud household to get Nighat to college. Nighat got the Logic Skill Scholarship before I sent her to college. Tariq reached the top of the Medical career and reached his LTW and is now permaplat.

I moved Nighat into Flamenco's dorm. She was too busy playing bass guitar to go to class and missed class. Flamenco did go to class. I hope I'm not going to have trouble getting her to class every single time.

lordtyger9
15th Jan 2018, 7:03 AM
Just have Nighat spend some time doing homework. make sure to have her do her term paper on the computer and have her sudy college using a bookcase.

Then make sure she goes to her Final. Save before she has to go, so if she doesn't go you can just exit to the Neighborhood with out saving.

Fortunately at University you can miss a lot of classes as long as make it to the Final.

I like playing University and I always have my Sims join one of the Greek Houses. Toga Parties!

Cher64
16th Jan 2018, 3:19 AM
Yes, doing a term paper will go a long way toward helping with the grades in Uni if you have sims who don't want to go to class.

There have been a lot of cute kids born in your game so far!

Orilon
17th Jan 2018, 1:50 AM
I know about term papers and make my sims do them even if they don't want to (Most have the want to do the term paper, but even if they don't I make them do it anyway.)

Most of the time my Sims automatically go to class, so Nighat was the first Sim that didn't automatically go to class. I'll make her do her term paper the next time I play her lot.

Thank you Cher64.

Orilon
18th Jan 2018, 2:28 AM
I'm not feeling good so I didn't play very long tonight. I opened up Gunther Goth's house to get Mortimer to toddler. Not much happened. Gunther and Cornelia skilled for their jobs, and both worked on getting a Bronze Robotics badge.

After Mortimer aged to toddler I moved the Bachelor family into a different house. Also not much happened. Simis and Jocasta skilled for their jobs. I had a migraine earlier today, and the medication the neurologist gave me tends to leave me sort of "out of it" for the rest of the day. I was sort of out of it so I wasn't paying as much attention as I usually do to the ACR pregnancy scanner, so I didn't save when Jocasta went into labor. By the time I realized the ability to save was disabled. I'm not feeling good and didn't feel like playing her pregnancy over if it was a girl so I figured I would just name the baby Bella if it was a girl.

Jocasta actually gave birth to a baby boy I named Michael, so the family tree will have Michael and Bella in order. I exited after that, since that was my goal for tonight.

Orilon
23rd Jan 2018, 6:05 PM
I've been not feeling good lately so I haven't been playing. Today I'm feeling a little better, so I started playing this morning.

I didn't remember where I was in terms of college rotations, so I did college first. I made a Young Adult CAS Sim named Solea and moved her into Tango Caliente's dorm. Tango had the want to declare the Physics major and Solea had the want to declare the Mathematics major. They got engaged the first Semester of their Junior year. (I stopped playing right after they got engaged.)

I had Nighat study cooking so her college bar would be fully open then had her do her term paper. Thankfully that was the only time she goofed off instead of going to class. I don't know if Tango getting engaged encouraged Flameno, but the beginning of their second semester Flameno had the want to get engaged to Nighat. He proposed, she accepted. He didn't roll any wants for a major, so I had him declare the Drama major because of his LTW. Nighat at first only rolled the fear of going into the Psychology major, but later rolled the want to go into the Physics major. I stopped the first Semester of their Junior year.

Since Mortimer is a toddler in a different household, I opened up the Bachelor household to see if I could get Bella born. At first their work schedules didn't quite line up, but eventually they were home at the same time and ACR woohooed. I heard baby chimes, so hopefully I'm not going to have trouble getting a girl this time. Jocasta is constantly rolling the fear of changing a diaper and throwing up, and is filling both. (I usually try to avoid fears, but I make Sims change baby diapers regardless if they have a fear of it. Her morning sickness is filling her fear of throwing up. Most of the time my pregnant Sims roll the fear of throwing up after their morning sickness is over, but Jocasta is rolling the fear while in the morning sickness stage and is filling it.)

I remembered to save right before Jocasta gave birth, but she gave birth to a baby girl without me having to exit without saving. I named her Bella. It's going to be interesting to see how DNA plays out, since she has red hair from her dad and light blue eyes from her mom.

lordtyger9
23rd Jan 2018, 8:02 PM
@Orilon I do hope that you start feeling better.

Good that you have Bella now.

glad that your game seems to be going well.

Orilon
1st Feb 2018, 6:37 PM
Tango Caliente and Solea Garcia graduated from college (Solea is the Young Adult CAS Sim I created to be Tango's spouse.) I moved them into their own house and had them get married.

Flamenco and Nighat also graduated from college. I had meant to move them in with Nighat's parents but since I have been getting over a stomach bug this week, I was in kind of a daze and forgot about moving them in with Nighat's parents and moved them into their own house. They got married before I saved the house and exited the game.

I'm now trying to decide if I should leave them, or move them in with Nighat's parents.

I started a new rotation this morning. First up was Victor Goth's house.

Frida and Caelum have been teaching the twins their toddler skills, but I accidentally had Caelum miss the carpool because he was teaching Issac how to talk. Thankfully he had a paid day off, and used it. Caelum did manage to go to work the rest of the days I played and is now level 9 in the Journalism Career. Depending on if he can get the skills he needs, he probably will be permaplat the next time I play the house. Frida already got to the top of the Gamer career and is already permaplat.

Aaron brought Brian Technician 7 home from school, reminding me that I haven't played his household for awhile. Flamenco Caliente is Brian's older half brother. Flamenco just graduated from college and is now married to Nighat, and since I haven't been playing that household for awhile, Brian is still a child.

The twins Heidi and Issac aged up to child, but no pictures since I forgot to turn on Fraps.

lordtyger9
1st Feb 2018, 8:13 PM
Tango Caliente and Solea Garcia graduated from college (Solea is the Young Adult CAS Sim I created to be Tango's spouse.) I moved them into their own house and had them get married.

Flamenco and Nighat also graduated from college. I had meant to move them in with Nighat's parents but since I have been getting over a stomach bug this week, I was in kind of a daze and forgot about moving them in with Nighat's parents and moved them into their own house. They got married before I saved the house and exited the game.

I'm now trying to decide if I should leave them, or move them in with Nighat's parents.

I started a new rotation this morning. First up was Victor Goth's house.

Frida and Caelum have been teaching the twins their toddler skills, but I accidentally had Caelum miss the carpool because he was teaching Issac how to talk. Thankfully he had a paid day off, and used it. Caelum did manage to go to work the rest of the days I played and is now level 9 in the Journalism Career. Depending on if he can get the skills he needs, he probably will be permaplat the next time I play the house. Frida already got to the top of the Gamer career and is already permaplat.

Aaron brought Brian Technician 7 home from school, reminding me that I haven't played his household for awhile. Flamenco Caliente is Brian's older half brother. Flamenco just graduated from college and is now married to Nighat, and since I haven't been playing that household for awhile, Brian is still a child.

The twins Heidi and Issac aged up to child, but no pictures since I forgot to turn on Fraps.

I hope that you are feeling better, I don't play when I am feeling bad.

I would have Flamenco and Nighat and move in with Nighat's Parents if there is plenty of room or maybe add on to the parents house, otherwise I would have Flamenco and Nighat stay where they are.

Good that Frida became Perma Plat, and I hope that Caelum makes it to Journalism 10 next time you play him.

I always try to get my Sim's LTW done, sometimes more than once even.

I am looking forward to more Take care.

Cher64
2nd Feb 2018, 1:01 AM
If Flamenco and Nighat are planning to have a lot of kids, I'd consider moving them in with Nighat's parents. Grandparents can be a lot of help.

I try to get the first LTW done, but usually ignore anything after that. :lol:

Orilon
3rd Feb 2018, 7:07 PM
In the Pleasantview that came out of the box, Flamenco and Nighat only had the Dina and Nina Caliente that players are introduced to the beginning of the game. Flamenco and Nighat themselves are dead, and Dina and Nina don't have any other siblings. I'm trying to determine if because of the large number of children in the Goth and Crumplebottom houses if I should turn on ACR birth control right after Nighat has Dina and Nina or if I should wait and see. I play in rotations and try to incorporate each Sim in the neighborhood to keep everyone aging. On one hand, it may reduce the number of rotations if they intermarry, or it could add to the number of rotations if they don't. I'm trying to keep the number of inter marriage down, so they most likely will increase the number of rotations.

Living with Nighat's parents most likely help with the twins when they are babies and toddlers.

I try to reach the first LTW of every Sim that I can. I sometimes do the second LTW, or sometimes I don't bother. For example since Nestor Caliente reached his first LTW, I'm not bothering with his second. On the other hand Simon Crumplebottom reached his second LTW this rotation of the Crumplebottom house. It just depends on what the LTW is.

Simon and Prudence both reached Platinum LTA so their LTA is full and both have reached their second LTW. Prudence reached her second LTW awhile ago, and Simon reached his second LTW this rotation. Erik reached his first LTW this playthrough and is now permaplat. Agnes is level 7 on her job, so she hasn't reached her first LTW yet. Erik and Agnes spent a lot of time teaching Carina her toddler skills, and she became a child.

Prudence's want to teach both Alice and Cordelia how to study made me realize that they hadn't learned how to study yet. Carina also had a want to be taught how to study.
The next day Agnes was the only adult that was home when the girls got home from school. I had them ask her to learn how to study. Carina and Cordelia learned how to study, but Agnes got interrupted teaching Alice how to study by needing to grow up Danielle from baby to toddler. Agnes grew Danielle up, and my mod that makes children and teens do their homework at 7pm kicked in and Alice finished her homework. Agnes taught Alice how to study the next day.

Simon has max cooking skill and a gold gardening badge so the food he makes is extra filling. Erik grabbed the leftover hot dogs that Simon had made on the grill but didn't stop eating when his hunger was filled. He became fat. I had him work out on the treadmill to get back to the middle state.

Alice and Cordelia kept bringing Aaron Goth and Brian Technician 7 home from school.

I next switched over to the Caliente household. Nestor and Dulcinea are 4 days away from becoming elders, and both have reached their first LTW. I'm not bothering with their second. Tiento is still a teen, so the main goal of this rotation was to get him ready for college.

Nestor and Dulcinea both had wants for Tiento to get a scholarship, so I had him get a teen job. He got to the top of the teen music career and got the Overachiever scholarship. I sent him to college. I used the send teens to college option to send Tessa to college also.

Tiento and Tessa worked on getting skills they needed to open up their college bar before they went to their first class. I quit after they went to their first class.

lordtyger9
3rd Feb 2018, 11:23 PM
As for intermarrying, go with some kind of story line that you make up?

Me I use the Sim Modder to change the LTW if I feel like the Sim should have something different and then depending on what the original LTW is I will sometimes go with a LTW from the LTW list instead of just doing one that is their Aspiration List. Also I use NewLTWEnabled by Squinge so that I have the Careers added for Uni to have LTW associated, like a LTW of becoming Cult Leader for example. Anyway I always look at the kind of sim they are when giving them their Aspiration and then I look at their interests and family history when giving them their LTW, I don't really do it randomly.

In your case it think it would important to go with the background of the Character and the story line involved.

In the end go with what feels right.

I think that you are doing well with your game and I look forward to reading more. Take care.

Orilon
5th Feb 2018, 6:32 PM
Because of the fact Nighat is supposed to have twins, I decided to move Flamenco and Nighat in with her parents.

The minute I moved Flamenco and Nighat in, ACR kicked in and they ACR tried for baby. I heard baby chimes and checked the ACR pregnancy scanner. The pregnancy scanner showed one baby, so I used the Sim manipulator to make the pregnancy twins. Flamenco and Nighat both got jobs, and both rolled the want to go on vacation. They had an ok vacation on Twikki Island.

Not much happened during Nighat's pregnancy. Flamenco and Nighat skilled for their jobs, and I filled various wants for Benazir and Tariq. Benazir and Tariq are 3 days away from becoming elders, and since both are permaplat I imagine they will have quite a few days once they become elders.

I saved right as Nighat went into labor, which was a good thing because this time the game decided not to cooperate right away. It kept giving me twin boys, or boy/girl twins. It took many, many tries before the dang thing finally gave me girl/girl twins. These are the time when I wish there was a Sims 2 version of Master Controller that could force baby gender. Dina and Nina were finally born, although born in game Dina is not going to look like she does in Pleasanview out of the box. In this version of Pleasantview, she will have blonde hair and alien eyes. Looking at Nina's DNA in SimPE it looks like she will have red hair and green eyes.

bbostic8
5th Feb 2018, 10:45 PM
Cool! I think Dina will look awesome with alien eyes. Honestly, it's awesome you were able to get the girls to have accurate physical appearances at all. As a big premade player myself, I think it will actually be much more exciting to see what all the premades would actually look like genetically in relation to their parents. Like, I have no idea how you'll get Daniel to have red hair.

lordtyger9
6th Feb 2018, 6:40 PM
I like the Island Vacation and the Far East Vacation more than the Mountain one, but I like them all to some degree.

I too have sometimes wished that there was some way to make sure to get a certain gender when a sim is having a baby. Saving and then trying over and over again can be time consuming.

I am glad that you did finally suceed in having twin girls. I like Alien Eyes, several of my otherwise normal Sims have Alien Eyes from one of their Parents.

Your game is going well I think, take care.

Orilon
8th Feb 2018, 6:35 AM
Gunther Goth's house was next in the rotation, not much happened. Gunther and Cornelia taught Mortimer his toddler skills and skilled for their jobs. They both worked on getting a bronze robotic badge but neither got one yet. I stopped when Mortimer became a child.

Jocasta and Simis' house also was fairly boring. They taught Michael his toddler skills and took care of baby Bella. I stopped when Michael became a child and Bella became a toddler. Jocasta taught Michael how to study before growing up Bella.

All the child age children bringing home Brian Technician 7 reminded me that I hadn't played his lot in awhile. I thought he was closer to teen than he actually was. He actually was at the beginning of being a child. I wasn't quite sure on how long I wanted to play the household, but ended up stopping after the standard 3 day rotation because of my real life job interview. Not much happened during the rotation. Pollination Technician 7 stargazed for a long period of time and I was curious what would happen if he got abducted. I have a Multi-PT #8 mod in, so I imagine one of the custom PTs may get him pregnant since he has 16 days left until elder and isn't at the pregnancy cut off, but it didn't happen.

I left for my real life job interview and actually got the real life job. Its part time, and it sounds like even then 19 hours a week isn't guaranteed, so I don't know how it's going to affect my Sims 2 playing time.

Later this evening started up the game and went to Tango Caliente's house. The minute I opened the house, ACR kicked in and Tango and Solea tried for baby. No baby chimes though. They both rolled wants to get jobs. Tango got a level 8 job in the Architecture career (I think I may have incorrectly said before that his LTW was the top of the Dance career, but its not. His LTW is to get to the top of the Architecture Career.) Solea got a level 4 job in the Entertainment career.

Solea had a want to go on vacation, but Tango didn't. Since their funds were low, I sent just her to Three Lakes. She stayed in the campground since it was free. Since she has no body skill (I think its related to body skill anyway, I may be wrong), her axes went all over the place. The local that had been axe throwing next to here left, my guess is out of fear of getting hit by her wild throws.

She didn't have any vacation wants so I sent her home. The car pool came for her the minute she got back from vacation, which is good since they need the money. She brought home some money, but not much since she didn't get promoted. She still needs a charisma points. They woohooed when she got home, and this time I did hear baby chimes.

I have a tendency to put two mirrors next to each other when I'm decorating Sim houses which let to something I've never seen before. Solea was practicing her speech in one mirror to get the charisma point she needed for her job. While she did that Tango went over to the other mirror and started doing something odd that I can't describe. His queue said "gussy up", but I've never seen an adult Sim do that before in a mirror. I noticed that it raised his hygiene slightly, but sent him to take a shower since that is a more effective way to raise hygiene.

Solea's pregnancy passed without much going on. She gave birth to a baby boy named Palo. The same day Tango came home perma plat from reaching the top of the Architecture career. I think that may be some kind of record for me, a Sim hitting perma plat 4 days into being an adult.

Orilon
8th Feb 2018, 4:15 PM
This morning I played Tiento's dorm. Their Freshman year Tiento and Tessa weren't rolling wants to declare a major, but they were rolling wants to do their term paper, do homework, and do research. They occasionally ACR flirted, and fell in love, but no engagement wants. The beginning of the Sophmore year Tiento rolled the want to declare the Physics major, and Tessa rolled the want to declare the Math major.

I'm trying to decide which set of families to move into the hood next. I was kind of playing with the idea of having Nina Caliente hook up with Don Lothario, but realized that I need to move in Don's grandparents, and since Nina is already a baby in the hood, she would be the same age as Don's parents, not Don himself.

bbostic8's comment about Daniel Pleasant's genetics gave me the idea of starting to move in the ancestors for that group of Sims.

Orilon
3rd Mar 2018, 1:35 AM
I haven't been feeling good lately, plus being generally bored with Sims 2 so I haven't been playing for several weeks. Because of the idea of hooking Nina up with Don, I'm most likely going to have to play longer rotations with Don's grandparents to get his parents grown up to the point of having him, so he is the same age as Nina Caliente.

To get that started, I moved Carmelo and Mama Lothario into a house this morning. They both had wants to get into the medical career. They found the jobs on the computer, and then ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes After they woohooed they got out of the bed and started playing rock paper scissors. I got a notification that Mama had discovered her one true hobby of games while playing. Since she is in the medical career and needs plenty of logic points, I imagine she will get quite a few points in her OTH since the chess board gives games enthusiasm.

Mama's pregnancy was uneventful. They played a lot of chess, and both kept gravitating to the guitar. Carmelo got promoted to nurse right before Mama gave birth to a baby boy named Nicolo. I had remembered to save when she went into labor, but thankfully I got a baby boy right away I didn't need to exit without saving. I quit because I needed to leave for an appointment.

Cher64
3rd Mar 2018, 9:32 PM
I hope you're feeling better. I go through periods where I don't play for a while. It does help to have a goal, such as getting Nina and Don together.

Orilon
16th Mar 2018, 4:45 AM
Some days I feel better, and some days I feel worse. I'm still kind of in a "meh" mood towards playing, but did play a little bit tonight.

I loaded up the Lothario house to get Nicolo grown up to toddler. Not much happened. Mama had a want to fish so I created a small fishing pond. She spent a lot of time fishing and skilling for her job. Carmelo had a want to study parenting so he did that and took care of Nicolo. He grew up to toddler and I quit the house.

I moved the Fiorello's into a house but wasn't in a mood to play anymore.

lordtyger9
16th Mar 2018, 10:23 PM
Some days I feel better, and some days I feel worse. I'm still kind of in a "meh" mood towards playing, but did play a little bit tonight.

I loaded up the Lothario house to get Nicolo grown up to toddler. Not much happened. Mama had a want to fish so I created a small fishing pond. She spent a lot of time fishing and skilling for her job. Carmelo had a want to study parenting so he did that and took care of Nicolo. He grew up to toddler and I quit the house.

I moved the Fiorello's into a house but wasn't in a mood to play anymore.

Glad that you were well enough to play a little. I do hope that you feel decent today as well.

Me I play a few hours most days, but every so often I go a few days without playing, most of the time because I am too busy doing something else, but sometimes because I just don't feel like playing. Today is the first day that I am planning to play for a while in about 4 days.

OnayaW
16th Mar 2018, 11:09 PM
Hell, some of my rounds takes me days to play bc I play for like 30 min only
But that’s what I like about sims
You are not forced to play for hours upon hours to complete a mission or something
You can play when you feel like it and for how long you feel like it

Orilon
15th Apr 2018, 7:37 PM
Just a quick note. This is the end. It turns out the reason why I haven't been feeling well the last couple of months is because of a 22cm mass in my abdomen. The jury is still out about if its cancer (they won't know until after the surgery to remove it.)

My old monitor gave up the ghost and I bought a new one that is a different size. I've been spending the last couple of days trying to get the game to the right resolution, but it refuses to change. I just don't have the energy to fight with it, and am giving up Sims 2.

CaliBrat
15th Apr 2018, 8:56 PM
I'm sorry you're feelin unwell @Orilon. I hope it's not cancerous and you can get it taken care of promtly and that you get to feelin better soon. Don't worry 'bout your Sims ... they'll still be here when you do get to feelin better and wish to play again. :)

Cher64
16th Apr 2018, 3:54 AM
I'm so sorry you haven't been well and are facing surgery. Take the time to take care of yourself and don't worry about anything else.