Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Aug 2008 at 12:22 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 04:29 AM by miska : Updated Download Summary - Viewed 64886 times. Direct link to this thread
28 Comments / replies (Who?) , 29 times favourited , 379 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Hello Everyone, guess who.
I am pleased to announce version 2 of my Default Vampire Skin Replacement. This version has worked out so well for my needs that I consider this file to be in its Final Version.
With this version, default skin tones (light, medium, medium/tan and dark) are noticeable even after a Sim has been 'turned' into a vampire. Also, eye color is NOT changed once a Sim is 'turned' into a vampire - your Sim will keep his/her eyecolor given at creation. For me, my game and my desire for my vamps to look more 'Anne Rice' like, this version serves my needs. Hopefully, you will find this replacement to be useful for your game as well.
My vampire models are in their undies in the 'after vampirism shot' so as to show the full spectrum of this default replacement - plus once I told them their photo would be posted on the Internet, they were all too eager to show off! Lol
*The Nightlife expansion pack is required for use of this default replacement.
* Please note, only ONE default replacement of 'anything' should be used at one time, otherwise problems in the game may arise.
* If you already have vamps in your game, after installing this default replacement, be sure to take your vamps to a mirror to change their appearance which will update their thumbnail portrait with this new skin. You only have to go through this process once, and not actually change their hair, eyes, etc. to achieve an updated look; simply take your vamp to a mirror and then agree to changes (even if you've made none) to update your vamp's thumbnail.
* If you prefer less transparency in your vamp's skin, try my original vampire default replacement, here:
Remove any vampire default replacements from your Downloads directory - if applicable -
Extract the file to your usual Downloads directory.
Last but not least, Enjoy!
~*~ Miska ~*~
Delphy and the MTS2 Staff; thanks everyone! - Quaxi and Staff; thanks everyone!
ParasiteX’s Tutorial: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=194390
Fanseelamb - for providing the only undies my vamp models would agree to wear: http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=117050
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: