Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th May 2010 at 01:20 AM - Updated 18th May 2010 at 05:38 PM by Nightly367 - Viewed 25088 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 253 times thanked
Like her sister, Elliana, Romilly (rah-mih-lee) grew up in the quiet town of Riverblossom Hills. She always considered herself the 'ugly duckling' of the family, until she bloomed into a beautiful young woman.
Still struggling with her self image though, Romilly is a shy woman who doesn't know her way around the world yet. Will you be able to help her?
Raonsims hair mesh #28 needed for Romilly's hair to show up in game. You do need to sign up, but it's free. If the link below does not work, it can be found on page 6 of 'Female Hair' in the Sims 2 section.
Pictured but not included:
La Boheme outfit by Migamoo
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content Included:
- Brown Eyebrows by Zoej
- Natural Beauty Eyeshadow by corvidophile2
- LashForAllRace13 by Anva
- E-Studio 081001 Lipgloss_GE by Teru_K
- Freckles around eyes and nose by migamoo
- Freckles nose and under eyes by migamoo
- Facekit - Nose Sides by Rensim
- Layerable Mouth Corner by Lunar Eclipse
- Barbie skin march 07 - color 2 oepu
Hair textures by Nouk
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: