Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Aug 2011 at 02:55 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2011 at 09:38 PM by StephSim - Viewed 12642 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 178 times thanked
Tags: #Gwrych, #Reeve Cottage, #cottage, #reeve, #serf, #medieval, #starter, #1x3, #rugged, #StephSim
GWRYCH BARONY REEVE'S COTTAGE
1 x 3
3 Bedrooms with 4 beds (Sleeps 5)
2 (1 Upstairs/ 1 Downstairs)
1 Shower (Upstairs Bathroom)
1 Bathtub (In the Barn)
This cozy 1x3 lot includes a two-story main house for your Sim Reeve and a small barn on one lot. Activities include gardening, cooking, reading, sleeping, bathing, eating, pottery making, television watching (crystal ball), playing darts and chess playing. There are 3 bedrooms (with 1 double bed and 3 single beds).
The Reeve's job is to serve as a middle man between the Lord and the Serfs. While the Serf Cottage is very basic (with straw floors and an outdoor bathroom), the Reeve's cottage includes an invisible driveway, a three stall barn (with a potter's wheel, a sewing table and a dartboard) and a mainhouse for the Reeve and his family.
*There is also an ALTERNATIVE ROOF REEVE'S COTTAGE available here for download. It has ALT R2 in the file name. This roof is broken wood, where as the other is cottage straw.
*Ermelind has other roof options available at her site here if you are interested:
*There is an invisible sewing table sharing the same floor tile with the spinning wheel. Simply click on the spinning wheel to access the sewing table.
*There is also an INVISIBLE DRIVEWAY between the barn and the main house for you to place a driveable horse and cart!
*The kitchen appliances are included. In the Gwrych lots, the refrigerator is typically invisible and can be found in a bucket of food under a counter. There is also an invisible dishwasher that is also located under a kitchen counter and accessed by clicking on the bucket of water beneath the counter. The Pot Belly stove by Numenor serves as both stove and trash compactor.
*There are lots of BARRELS in the game thanks to Sophie-David. Some are tables, others chairs and others purely decorative with neat clickable options. Still others are trash barrels. I suggest you click around and discovery how things work in the lot for yourself.
*If you have Mansions and Gardens, you may wish to remove the Parsimonious mailbox cover and simply click on the mailbox and and choose one of the wood colored options. Hopefully, soon Sophie-David will have a few more user friendly options for mailboxes in Medieval lands! **This lot DOES NOT require Mansions and Gardens.**
Enjoy the download!
Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price: 38,104
Custom Content by Me:
- Medieval Floor 42
- Elemental - Stones 2 Terrain
- Gravel Stone
- Beach Grass Terrain 1
- Medieval Terrain 14
- Medieval Terrain 18
- Medieval Wall 72
- Medieval Wall 159
- Medieval Wall 160
- Medieval Wall 161
- Medieval Wall 162
- Hovel Wall 8
- Hovel Wall 9 by StephSim
- Hovel Wall 11
Custom Content Included:
- Medieval Serf Counter - Post #6 by Magick Modders
- Just A Door Recolour - Post #2 by The Guild Masters
- Dark Wood Chest of Drawers and Table Recolours by DL_Mulsow
- White Dart Board by Macey246
- Magazine Rack - Magazines by Numenor
- Scroll Table Phone by HystericalParoxysm
- Invisible Driveway by roddyalexio
- Single Shelf Recolour by Kalimero
- Invisible Sewing Machine, Fridge and Dishwasher by Sophie-David
- Straw Bedding Covers 3 by Magick Modders
- Lantern & Black Recolour by -Maylin-
- Astzaun 2 (Dark Wood Fence) by ermelind
- Single and Double Floor Mattresses by Atavera (retired)
- Grain Bin by Paleoanth
- Hitchingpost & Invisible Recolor by Paleoanth
- Cow and Piglett by Rebecah
- Chess Barrel by Aligeth @ MTS2
- Strohdach (Straw Roof) 6 x 9 and Grey Recolour by ermelind
- Sorcerer Crystal Ball TV by wintermuteai1
- Decorative Spinning Wheel by DragonArts
- Basket of Eggs by Tarox
- Medieval Wall by corvidophile2
- Hay Bale by Paleoanth
- Simply a hammer, small hammer and shovel by Hexameter
- Holzhaufen (Wood Pile) by feeEssen
- Log fence 3b Worn Recolour by Kalimero by Jeka at MTS2
- "Eponymous Garden" Potato & Radish by Kate @ Parsimonious Sims 2
- "Mottleweed" Witches Broomstick by Kate @ Parsimonious Sims 2
- "Pirate Bay" Column, Single Door and 3 Windows by Kate @ Parsimonious Sims 2
- Decorative Mailbox Cover & Rustic Recolour by Parsimonious Sims 2
- "Sultana" Jug by Kate
- "Woodcutter" Kitchen Bathtub by Kate
- Wallpaper Mask by Dark Project
- Waterbutt by Lethe_s
- Just a ladder & Grey Recolor - by Marvine by marvine
- Medieval Bench, Toilet and Shelf Lamp by Tarox
- "Good Ol' Times" Coal Stove (UV) by Numenor
- Magazine Rack - Horizontal Mesh by Numenor
- Barrel Set (Master, 2 Chairs, 2 Tables, Water Bucket, Stackable Barrels and Decorative Barrels by Sophie-David
- Trash Barrel Contents Apples, Peas, Grain and Potatoes by Sophie-David
- Trash Barrel Colours: Dark Grey, Grey, Dark Oak, Aged Medium Oak, Old Oak and Dark Red Surfaces by Sophie-David
- Decorative Puddle Master by Sophie-David
- Horizontal Sack - MASTER & Beige Recolour by Sophie-David
- Sherahbim by sherahbim
- Targas Larger Capacity SupaFridge by Lord Darcy at MTS2
- Wall Mask Recolour Pelt 4 by The Guild Masters
- Medieval Column 2 and 3 by UK1967
- Medieval Wall 2 (by corvidophile) by The Guild Masters
- Dark Wood Barn Wall by DL_Muslow
- Holzdach alt und kaputt (Derelict Wood Roof) by Ermelind
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: