PDA

View Full Version : Father Time owns custom painting

kidhedera
6th Sep 2017, 12:32 AM
I'm playing the Dreamer household and when I went to send Darren back to continue a custom painting he was working on the game said the painting belongs to Father Time.

Is this a problem? I scanned with Mootilda's Hoodchecker and it came back ok. Since Father Time is an object NPC I wanted to be certain that I wont break something by having Darren continue painting before I did it and hoped that someone here could give advice?

(there is an attached image showing the problem)

Ovenhole
6th Sep 2017, 8:33 AM
Which mods are involved here? You obviously have one for diagonal easels and the menu options are different from vanilla game, too.

Been a while since i played the Dreamer household - does Darren start with a half-finished painting and is that it? Clearly you've made some renovations to the house, but if it was the same painting, it might just have gotten the user mixed up.

kidhedera
6th Sep 2017, 9:09 AM
Thanks for the response. I do have the diagonal easels mod installed, but I'll have to look through my hacks for other mods that might be at work. I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

This house is from Phaenoh's Pleantly Thriving makeover of Pleasantville so Darren didn't start with an easel at all. I gave him that one and selected the "paint custom painting" option until he got hungry. After lunch these were the options available.
This lot has crashed to desktop once, but I think that was from spinning around too fast with a camera mod installed.

Edit: I didn't even have to get home to figure out what mod it is. Google tells me this is a known bug with Cyjons "scrap named painting" mod if you don't also use pescados ftminifixes mod. It's purely cosmetic and I don't need to worry about it.