Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 03:20 AM - Updated 3rd Feb 2008 at 05:21 AM by maybesomethingdunno : added keywords - Viewed 11344 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 34 times thanked
Your Sim may make it here in time for a Valentines Dinner or perhaps might make up for a bad V-Day Dinner or perhaps "just because". Either way, your Sim will enjoy eating by candle light at Mel's Restaurant. Why is it called "Mel's"? I don't know; I couldn't come up with a better name. This is my first ever upload; constructive crit. accepted. This is a restaurant that I would open in real life if I could. I tried to make it as realistic as possible given the time that I had to make it. There is no reason that you couldn't go to it during the day; but it is intended to be an evening event.
+All tables whether inside, on the private balcony, or on the deck around the lake are lit by candle light.
+Bar area where your Sims can possibly find someone interesting.
+ Toddler changing areas - why would Maxis include them as community lot items if toddlers could (perhaps eventually) go to community lots? Also, it's a realistic detail.
+Two flights of "escape stairs" for those on the deck that want to try to skip out on the bill. (No promises that they won't get caught though.) :P
Yes, even over the sounds of the crickets by the lake, your Sim will be able to eat, enjoy each others' fellowship, and whisper those three little words, "you're paying, right?" :P
No custom content included or even in my downloads folder, but I scanned it anyway with Clean Installer.
1. Screenshots were made using GunMod's awesome Radiance Light System 2.1 A big thanks to him for all his work.
2. This does require Nightlife and Uni (in case there was any confusion)
3. I realize the deck space is a bit larger than the view of the water, feel free to change this in your game if you desire by deleting part of the deck. This was to ensure that the Sims could move around with enough space.
Do not claim this lot as your own creation; that would be dishonest.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?