This is a featured upload!
It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
An old haven for prominent artists and writers, the Greek island of Hydra remains an escape from the modern world. Located in the heart of the Saronic Gulf, Hydra employs no motorized transportation – donkeys only, and has no skyscrapers or modern industrialization to mar its picturesque view. Due to preservation and strict architectural laws, this quaint and beautiful island remains little changed from what one would have viewed two centuries past.
So, gather your world weary sims and send them off to a dusty taverna in the harbor’s square. Order them a plate of olives, fried feta and a glass of retsina. Then, as they sit back beneath enormous canvas awnings, allow the beauty of this seaside port to put their busy minds to ease. Or just watch them gather and philosophize about art and life as only our lovable little sims can do.
- Lot size is 3x3.
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
- Includes Holiday Party Pack and Family Fun Stuff objects, but these are NOT required in order to install. For best results, install with Clean Installer.
Custom Content (included):
- Numenor’s Maxis Lost Scotch Pine and Magnolia trees (special thanks to Callum91 for having discovered it), found here at: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=152290
- Numenor’s Maxis Lost “Monolith” decorative topiary, found here at: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=138677
- MSNaschev’s Burnt Red Clay Roof Tile, found here at: http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=786156
- Custom wallpapers, tile and terrain paints by V1ND1CARE
Custom Content (NOT included):
- darylmarkloc’s Big Outdoor Clock, found here at: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...highlight=clock
-- Please DO NOT upload this lot, or any of my other works, to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.
If you’re looking for other Greek lots, corvidophile2 has made a wonderful residential home, http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=159566
, based on the island style of Mykonos.