Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 09:48 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 04:49 PM by V1ND1CARE - Viewed 124090 times. Direct link to this thread
115 Comments / replies (Who?) , 88 times favourited , 1473 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Although its size and art collection is rather diminutive in comparison to the real Parisian museum, here is my version of the Louvre.
- Lot size is 4x4
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
- Furnished but for two rooms so that you may add your own exhibit, café, bookstore, or whatnot.
- Created with Family Fun Stuff installed. However, this pack is NOT required to install this lot. For best results, install with Clean Installer.
Custom Content (included):
- RGiles’ Transparent Floor Tile, found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=34012
- Sim4Cal69’s Water floor tile, found here: http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...user_id=1624714
- Custom wallpapers and tiles by V1ND1CARE
*EDIT -- Please DO NOT upload this lot, or any of my other works, to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?