3 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed
section or read the text for more information.
Here is what was one of my first full re-texture, re-alpha etc pieces of clothing. This one took quite awhile to make. @_@;
What you see here is the result of rotating, resizing and editing original Phantasy Star Online textures to fit to TheSims2, then obsessively toying with an alpha.
This isn't PERFECT, but I'm very happy with it nonetheless. The only major flaw is that the collar of the outfit looks a little strange on darker skintones as there's a little bit of light around the edge that I couldn't shave off. There are a few other small things, but nothing major from what I can tell.
The texture used I copyright completely to Phantasy Star Online and Sega, with special thanks to my awesome friend Dogster080 for providing me with the P.S.O. textures.
You'll need Marvine's Alpha Skirt and Heels mesh for the dress, and a lace choker mesh from PeggySims2 for the silver collar. I included a bonus underwear/corset file, which is a maxis recolor.
The undies and the outfit are named and packaged obviously, so you can get either or both if you like.
Please thank and rate; if you make a Sim using these clothes, please link back here!
The model in the screenshots is a version of my PSO character, Piotess. If you play the game, I'm probably wandering around Arcadia or Firefox somewhere. =3
Thanks, Happy Simming!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
(Windows) or Stuffit
(Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder:
Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files:
Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
3 Comments / Replies (Who?
- 2 Feedback Posts
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by sunken-woglinde