Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:34 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2011 at 1:29 AM by Phaenoh : formating links ;) - Viewed 122198 times. Direct link to this thread
105 Comments / replies (Who?) , 147 times favourited , 1573 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This lot has been cleaned with CleanInstaller
Cost: Around $ 45.000
Size: 2x2 Lot
CUSTOM CONTENT (INCLUDED):
- Central Air Conditioner by IndigoRage
- Oxygen Tank by IndigoRage
- Chain Link Fence by Suiryuee -MTS- (thread no longer available, but I have permission to include this item)
- Rectangular Traffic Sign by darylmarkloc
- Junk Bottle 1,2 and 3 by Suiryuee -MTS- (thread no longer available, but I have permission to include this item)
- Small Trash Pile by HChangeri
- Trashbags by Suiryuee -MTS- (thread no longer available, but I have permission to include this item)
- Rat by Suiryuee -MTS- (thread no longer available, but I have permission to include this item)
- Broken Pallet by Suiryuee -MTS- (thread no longer available, but I have permission to include this item)
- Fake Trashcan (no cover) by Windkeeper
- Fake Trashcan (laying) by Windkeeper
- Fake Trashcan (full) by Windkeeper
- The Medium Alley Grafiti plus several recolors by pacotacoplayer
- The Urban Alley Enormous Wall Grafiti plus several recolors by pacotacoplayer
- Window Awning by HolySimoly
- Wooden Pallet by UK1967
- Wooden Pallet (leaning on wall) by UK1967
- 20ft Standard Containter by UK1967
- 2 Bottlecap Lighted Signs by CJaneFly764
- Retro Ceiling Lamp by shannanisims
- Cigarette Set by Simsistic
- Magazine by Bienchen
- Invisible Counter by Giselle (http://www.fashion-show.org/)
- Light Switch by Bienchen
- Sausage Links by HChangeri
- Soda Fountain by thefuzzmixman
- Soap Dispenser by bienchen83
- Condom Machine by bienchen83
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Grilled Cheese Poster' by ShariCooper
- Recolor of Maxis' 'I.E. Inc. Big Entrance Shop Window' by HolySimoly
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Wachowt Glass Door' by HolySimoly
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Garden Music Oleander' by DumBblOndE
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Tea Party in Teak Chair' by paigeturnersims
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Jacuster's Last Stand Sectional Booth' by Berg -MTS- (not available at MTS, this file was given to me)
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Civic Idol Poster' and 'Surfin the Universe Poster' (Elvis and Monroe) by Grave
- Recolor of Maxis' 'We Call it Football Poster' (Menu) by HChangeri
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Krampft Industries Value Counter' by paigeturnersims
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Superlative Sink' by paigeturnersims
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Valuewood Lumber's Justa Door' by paigeturnersims
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Reflective Glass Mirror' by paigeturnersims
- Recolor of Maxis' 'Toilet Stall' by purplepaws
- Bare Concrete with Base in Blue by HolySimoly
- Bare Concrete with Base in Beige by HolySimoly
- Dirty Bathroom Wall Tiles by Berg -MTS- (not available at MTS, these files were given to me)
- Brown Tiles by Tribeccasims
- Dirty Tiles by DumBblOndE
CUSTOM CONTENT (EXCLUDED):
- Moving Message Machine by boblishman
- Wall Mounted Hat Rack by boblishman
- Wall Cabinet by WDS
- Christmas Lights by WDS
- Corner Cobwebs by Targa
- Potholders by SnowStorm
Please take a few seconds to read the notes below!
NOTE: if you see something on the ‘included’ list, that isn’t allowed to be included or if you see something you have made and don’t want to be included, please send me a PM and I will remove the item as soon as possible!
NOTE 2: do NOT upload this lot to the exchange, claiming it as your own!
NOTE 3: when testing the lot I noticed that you'll need to remove the window blinds in order for your sims to use the sectional booths properly, I forgot to delete them before uploading, if you're having problems with your sims not sitting down properly, just delete the blinds!
NOTE 4: known problem - plants hanging all over the place, this is because I'm using ceiling tiles (I did however delete those files from the package), just delete them!
I appreciate thank you's and comments!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?