Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 09:22 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2007 at 07:32 PM by Nan - Viewed 7976 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 33 times thanked
This is my first lot. (at least, my first construction that have a chance to match the high standards of this site).
It's a community lot, a park, and it's built on a 4x4 lot.
This park was designed while waiting for the extension Pets. As it was originaly designed for a contest on a french site, there is absolutely no custom content. (That was one of the constest's rules).
I've used all expansion packs and mini-packs to design this park. Including Family Fun, Glamour, and I'm afraid, even the 2005' christmas pack for the showroom walls and floors. (But I'm not quite sure of that).
There are several distinctive parts in this park :
- A playground for children (of course),
- A somewhat oriental corner,
- A small mound for lovers, with stairs all around the hill, and some sort of gazebo on the top,
- A Guinguette (french word for open-air cafe near water) complete with BBQs and coffee stand,
- A forest edge with a large space for playing with your pets, (and plenty of corners to play seek and hide, or other games...)
- A showroom that was originaly designed for pets shows, but as there are none, you can turn it in anything you want. I didn't want to re-design it, because now I have Pets installed.
- And of course, many flowerbeds.
I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed designing it.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: