Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Aug 2007 at 07:21 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 04:17 PM by V1ND1CARE - Viewed 91309 times. Direct link to this thread
64 Comments / replies (Who?) , 165 times favourited , 1578 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
- Lot Title: Café de Flore
- Lot Category: Community
- Lot Size: 3X3
- Lot Price: $ --
- Furnished: Yes
- Lot Played/Tested: 1/1 -- days
- Created with these Expansion Packs: University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, & Seasons
- Created with these Stuff Packs: Celebration
*NOTE: Celebration is NOT required to install this lot if you install it with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer, found here: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/ However, you will lose the hurricane table lamps and circular tables.
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
Based on the historical Café de Flore in Paris, I’ve been fighting the compulsion to construct this lot for some time. More of a modern-day tourist spot with a small park, bookstore and shop, I had wanted to create a place in which my sims could reinvent the world over coffee and croissants in the manner of Sarte and de Beauvoir. More importantly, I had wanted it to be playable which is why I had chosen to limit this district corner to the ground level. The floors and terraces above, however, are readily accessible if you wish to tack on some stairs.
*NOTE: Please DO NOT upload this lot, or any of my other works, to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 0
Custom Content by Me:
- Plaster Wall w/ Edging
- Arc de Triomphe 4flr Wall
- Parisian Balcony (Wall)
- Parisian Pillar (Wall)
- Parisian Wall 3
- Parisian Wall 4
- Parisian W 3
- Parisian Column A
- Parisian Column B
- Maxis Wall (Modified by V1ND1CARE)
Custom Content Included:
- Flowering Thorn by Numenor
- Plumeria Tree by Numenor
- A sturdy black gloss grid with toughened & highly invisible stealth glass.Made by Moonlight_Muse Â© 2006http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=206954 by moonlight_muse
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: