Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Feb 2008 at 03:11 AM - Viewed 65992 times. Direct link to this thread
41 Comments / replies (Who?) , 74 times favourited , 1264 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Hi again. This was a request by older brother, Rodeosim. There isn't much to say. I plan to put a lot of detail in all of my future creations. Feel free to request any store or specific home in my request journal on my profile. Of course I made all the walls and most of the floors. The custom content is listed below. I Hope you enjoy.
Lot Size: 5x4
Lot Price: Don't have Price
Custom Content by Me:
- Smooth and cool, the only thing missing is the quiet stream gurgling nearby.
- This magnificent centerpiece provides an excellent focal point for a room, while also serving as an excellent location for a trap door.
- Racetrac d
- Racetrac a
- Racetrac b
- Racetrac c
- Racetrac e
Custom Content Included:
- Ailias Modern Pediment by Ailias
- Stockade Fence Design 2 by Tigdadx4 by Tigdadx4
- Asphalt Roof 1 by frillen
- A Gardener Truck by Petreak
- A Handyman Truck by Petreak
- The Maid Mobile by Petreak
- Mini-Van by Petreak
- Police Car by Petreak
- Sedan by Petreak
- Pink Flamingo by Petreak
- A Sports Car by Petreak
- Taxi by Petreak
- Towncar by Petreak
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?