Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Mar 2008 at 11:32 AM - Updated 8th Mar 2008 at 11:08 PM by daislia - Viewed 42242 times. Direct link to this thread
17 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 376 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
There will be no escapes. None.
If a prisoner does somehow get away --
make sure they don't survive the return trip.
- Warden Stout, Pavelock Prison
Hi, there. I'm glad I finally finish this full furnished lot.
It has a large underground area and many cells (see screenshots below to find more detail), I guess it may be suitable for a dorm in University, for those really bad guy.
(you could use "changeLotZoning dorm" cheat if you want)
It's base on a hidden level in Thief 3, first time If you caugt by a city watch, you'll be throw to the Pavelock Prison.
And I use anygame starter to test this house with my sims. At first I found it's hard to move around, but it should be no problem now.
I don't like to put a lots of CC in my house. I only use CC that really needed.
There are some tiny things by Maxis in this lot, and I use frillen's collections file to find them.
For best result, use Sims2Pack to install this lots (if some CC dosen't work propery)
And I think some CC does require CEP.
Thanks to those talented creator for the wonderful CC!
As always, feel free to comment, and Enjoy!
Lot Size: 3x5
Lot Price: 316,805
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content Included:
- Dark Medieval setfloor by Lethe_s
- Just a ladder - by Marvine by marvine
- "Sitting Around" Skeleton by gromit
- Metal Door Recolour by pixelhate
- Security Bars for Windows by RealGanacampo
- Cage Bars by bootsbrisket
- Dark Medieval setwall by Lethe_s
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: