Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 12:07 AM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 07:46 PM by Ineuit2 - Viewed 12313 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 94 times thanked
I've created a jack rabbit out of a small dog, which my first creation. Nothing super special, but I thought it was cute ^.^
This is a Sims2Pack file.
In game, so you can get the idea of his size:
The other dog in the 3rd picture is the Boston Terrier from SimSpore's Six Pack.
And I must admit it is a bit odd to have a barking rabbit -- But I think his cuteness should make up for that.
I used HystericalParoxysm's "Default Replacement Pack - Pet Eyes That Don't Suck!". You do not have to have these to make the pet work, but you will just get Maxis eyes instead of HP's. If you think you like them, go ahead and grab them.
So, anyway, enjoy the little guy!
- Modifications/re-uploads are okay as long as you credit or link back, AND they stay on MTS. That excludes the Exchange, paysites, and everything else that isn't MTS. I hope that's clear. And I don't mind if you use anything in a picture/story/movie. :3
- And be nice to him, no animal abuse!
CatOfEvilGenius for the CAS Greenscreen, which helped dramatically to make the first set of screenshots.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: