Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st Jul 2009 at 02:00 AM - Updated 20th Jul 2009 at 06:03 PM by HighRollers : replaced original pics with larger shots - Viewed 27612 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 150 times thanked
For a pre-industrial society, the Mayans sure knew how to build impressive looking buildings. The one thing they didn't quite get though, was what to put in those buildings. Dead rulers are all well and good, but gaming facilities and a great drinks bar is a whole lot more welcoming. This lot solves that problem very neatly.
Inspired by traditional Mayan architecture and design, with all the mod-cons and entertainment you could want! Enjoy the lounge and souvenir shop, or book the exclusive party facilities for a really fun night.
Remember to install all the CC before installing the lot. Please refer to the main High Rollers Project thread for the complete set of recolors.
Required but not included content:
Drift Coffee Table by Buggybooz because it's the master object, you need it to get also the Drift Sofa
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 497,000
Custom Content by Me:
- mayan 11 - 1x1 - brown and blue - original creation by lamammaforever
- mayan 12 - 2x2 - brown and blue - original creation by lamammaforever
- mayan 13 - brown stones - original creation by lamammaforever
- Mayan 14 - 2x2 - simple floor -original creation by lamammaforever
- Mayan 15 - 2x2 - simple floor and blue border - original creation by lamammaforever
- Mayan 1 - maxis recolor - by lamammaforever
- Mayan 2 - maxis variation with snake rilief -left- by lamammaforever
- Mayan 3 - maxis variation with snake rilief -right- by lamammaforever
- Mayan 4 - plain and brick - original creation by lamammaforever
- Mayan 8 - maxis variation with rilief -right- by lamammaforever
- Mayan 9 - maxis variation with rilief -left- by lamammaforever
- sci-fi 8 - teal metal floor 2x2 - original creation by lamammaforever
- magazinerack_light_blue_wood recolor
- Bonapettizon podium light blue wood recolor
- runner_mayanborder recolor
- trashcompactor_ white_recolor
- videogamerack_light_blue_wood recolor
Custom Content Included:
- Cordyline australis (3,5 m) by alex_stanton1983 at MTS
- Drift Sofa by buggybooz at MTS
- Drift Sofa recolor by buggybooz at MTS
- The Glass Elevator by Macarossi by macarossi
- Scattered Rocks by nengi65 (stored at simsgraveyard)
- to all creators mentioned here and to all those not mentioned who constantly inspire us with their work, here at MTS2 or at other sites: you're great guys!
- to Numenor for his and AGS (with which was originally built this lot)
- to Echo and the whole Highrollers crew
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: