Corset Underwear and Fashionable Gowns: Not Breathing is Sexy
The adult gown requires Nightlife.
The adult corset underwear is a new mesh (included) made by me and requires no EP.
The child gown is a new mesh (included) by Ghanima Atreides and requires no EP.
The teen gown is a new mesh (included) by Cocomama and requires no EP.
AF Medieval Corset MESH: 2432 faces, 1993 vertex
Ghanima Atreides child gown conversion can be found here: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...11321#msg411321
And Cocomama's teen conversion can be found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=286527
Ghanima Atreides and Cocomama for having such open policies that allow me to include their meshes. You are both amazing creators!
Everyone at #create for giving... help? Or 'support'. Yes, support.
Hair is free by Rosesims2, mio0331 at MTS, and a free Rosesims retexture by me. Accessories by MTCakestore.
PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THE ADULT FEMALE NL DRESS. It had been accidentally attached to a new mesh.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|TFMedievalDress.zip | Description: No EP needed||1.34 MB||6,431||18th Apr 2010|
|CFMedievalDress.zip | Description: No EP needed||730.3 KB||5,692||18th Apr 2010|
|AFMedievalCorsetUnderWear.zip | Description: No EP needed||1.43 MB||6,777||18th Apr 2010|
|AFMedievalDress.zip | Description: Requires NL, also shows up for Female Elders||724.7 KB||5,377||21st Apr 2010|
|AllAgesDressesAndCorset.zip | Description: Requires NL for the AF gown, all others meshes included||4.19 MB||10,180||21st Apr 2010|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
22 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Child Teen Young Adult Adult
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear
Clothing Style: Historial
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit