Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Jun 2012 at 02:32 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2012 at 04:11 PM by TheDeadSim - Viewed 11872 times. Direct link to this thread
24 Comments / replies (Who?) , 19 times favourited , 166 times thanked
This is a beautiful large mansion costing §493,716 will sit upon a hill and look over the rest of their neighbourhood. Only the classiest of Sims will live in there or perhaps you would like to donate this house to a family of Sims who are challenged. The choice is yours but the possibilities in this house are endless!
The neighbours will be jealous of the class of your home. Sleeping up to 9 adults inside the house, a large family will be perfectly suited for this location. On top of this, a granny flat is built along with the garage which will sleep an additional 2 adults!
This lot is fully furnished + decorated and includes all necessary skill building objects, fire alarms, burglar alarms and telephones. Your Sims will be sure to enjoy the wonders of this house and enjoy it through many generations.
- Grand Entry Hall
- Side Entry Room
- Living Area
- Lounge Room
- Dining Hall
- Breakfast Nook / Sunroom with backyard access.
- Disconnected Garage
- Master Suite (with Master Bathroom, Dressing Area, Rear Balcony, Sunroom/TV Room, third living space accessible via stealth staircase and additional side balcony)
- Guest Bedroom (1 double)
- Kids Room (2 singles with private rear balcony)
- Teen Room (1 single)
- Study / Office
- Main Bathroom
- Entertaining Area with Bar
- Train Set
- Private Living Area accessible only via master suite on second level
- Bar / Second Kitchen
- TV Area
- Rumpus Room
- 2 single bedrooms
- Gym with Sauna
- TV Area
- Mini Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Bedroom on second level with bathroom
- Private Patio and garden
- Unique Pool Design
- Expensive Gazebo
- Custom Made Hedge Garden
- Plenty of shrubs, flowers, trees and grass.
Please note that the side entrance is considered the front door for Sims. I have used CFE to make the entrance so it was at ground level with modular stairs connecting to the main level. I have hidden the distorted walls so it will look perfectly normal. Unfortunately this was because Sims were naturally heading all the way to the Garage. Either way, I actually like the idea of the side entrance.
Plenty of testing has been conducted with this property and I have noticed a few glitches when re-installing the packaged lot. I believe that I have fixed any problems. Please let me know if there are any glitches or errors and I will try and fix them ASAP. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Check out my profile for some more awesome lots. Thanks for viewing.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: §493,716
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: