This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
My very first upload! Gah, the jitters!! >_<
This kitchen started with a swatch of fabric (Clay Floral Flourish, by Waverly) that I fell in love with around a year and a half ago, and even though I kept being pulled away by various obsessions-of-the-moment, I kept coming back this set. I still have a boatload of items on my to-do list in these colours--I may never actually "finish" it all--but with the kitchen and dining pieces rounded out it's time to pull the trigger on my first submission to Mod The Sims!
Maxis Recolours, Base Game & EPs
- The main pieces in this set are the Impossible Mission Counter/Island (OFB) and the Hotel Round Table and Chairs from Bon Voyage, but because I wanted to make the set base game friendly too, I included complimentary textures for the "Epikouros" Sleek Cuisine Counter/Island, Luxiary table, and Oaktowne East Side chairs, as well as Regulars Only barstools to use with the islands.
- Base game decorations include textures for the fishtank, fruit bowl, and fruitless fig, plus three sets of curtains (Funky/Loft)
- Other decorations include oven mitts, canisters, and utensils from Seasons and a hanging plant (NL). The wooden lights are BV, as are the recolours of the travel poster (two pictures, taken in-game, of the small wishing shrine).
For those who play base game only, I have uploaded those files together in one .RAR. Pieces from the EPs are in a second .RAR, so please grab both if you want the entire set! Both have a copy of the Collection file, just in case.
Echo's Rug Recolours
The one non-EA/Maxis mesh I used in this set is Echo's Rug
. My recolours are of the 3x4, which also apply to the smaller sizes. These should require base game, plus NL or a later EP (and are included in the EPs .RAR).
I also made just... just entirely too many walls and floors. I started, and then suddenly it was three days later, and apparently I made all the things. So, 21 floors and 35 walls, and I added a separate collection file for them because I'm super-crossing-fingers-hoping to manage another room or two of Claybee recolours...if only to justify all the walls that happened. Wish me luck! And please, please enjoy!
Hah. A couple more rooms to justify making these walls and floors? I've added a Claybee Living Room
, and Bath
, and there are now over 140
walls and floors. Newest version of the build collection is posted with the Bathroom...
- Numenor, Quaxi, RGiles, and everyone who contributed to CEP and SimPE
- Karen Lorraine, for her patience and encouragement while I stumbled my way (quite literally...stupid, broken toe...) through the entire upload process