NCI - Wolverine (Generic Uniform #4)
Refreshing a creation through an updated uniform. Watch out for those adamantium claws!
This is an adult male uniform for the comic book X-Men superhero, Wolverine. Here are the following improvements provided to you by the good folks at NCI compared to our version previously offered here on ModTheSims:
The uniform now has new meshes attached to the uniform, rather than textures that represent the mesh (such as 3D belt, boots, & gloves).
A better quality clothing texture with finer details. Check this out yourself (2800 pixels by 1200 pixels, JPEG @ 588 KB), notice the crispness of the boots emblem.
Unfortunately, no "Fit" or "Fat" morphs. Only one morph can be seen, and that would be the Fit morph. Got lazy after working on this project for over a month.
There are 32 clothing combinations, each of which can be downloaded individually or as a set. They all contain their own body mesh. You must also download the Clothing Texture Image file ("A") for the clothing to show up. All clothing combinations share the same texture file. I did this so that I could edit only 1 texture to effect 32 of them. Time efficient! Check out the table of combinations below to find out which ones you would like to have. The table also shows where to find the clothing combination in question.
|ALL CLOTHING COMBINATIONS||Clothing Texture Image (A)||Head Mask (B)||Claw Blades (C)||Facial Beard (D)|
|Shirt & Pants & Trunks||Pants & Trunks (No Shirt)||Shirt & Trunks (No Pants)||Trunks (No Shirt Or Pants)|
|You'll need SynapticSim's Wolverine hair seen HERE. The model's head is based off the square-ish jaw form of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. The model isn't meant to be an exact replica of the character. This is a bonus download & isn't needed for the uniform download to function.|
|Mesh Filename||Faces||Vertices||Mesh Filename||Faces||Vertices|
NCI Download Policies for this thread of (April 2, 2017) regarding:
1. PERSONAL and PRIVATE USE
You may use this download in your game however you wish. Enjoy it & if you feel like it, give feedback on how it works. Do not make money off of this creation.
2. PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
Do not upload this creation onto other websites. Instead, please link back to this download thread from your website.
3. CONVERSIONS and REMIXES
If you wish to convert or remix this creation for use in other games, please contact me by private message or e-mail for an arrangement on what you'd like to do with this creation.
4. FUTURE on RETIREMENT or INACTIVITY
This policy will supersede the above policies with condition to the following order, whichever event occurs first:
a. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) after 5 years of the date listed in this policy, OR
b. You may redistribute/remix this download anyway you'd like (with the condition that you credit me for the original download) in case I become inactive after 2 years of the Last Activity date listed in my profile.If neither conditions occur, then the above policies remain in effect.
- Beosboxboy & Marvine for their bodybuilder mesh, where our mesh was based off.
- SynapticSims for Wolverine's hair.
- Len Wein, John Romita Sr., & Herb Trimpe for their creation of the Wolverine.
- Pristine Marketplace
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|WolvV4_UniformTexture.7z | Description: NEEDED: Texture file for the uniform. You need this for the uniform to have its materials shown.||1.50 MB||231||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_UniformSet.7z | Description: ALL COMBNIATIONS: Contains all 32 uniform combinations your Sim can choose from in the game.||485.6 KB||244||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_FaceBeard.7z | Description: FACIAL: In case you would like to have a different cut beard, try this one for your Sim.||139.4 KB||188||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPTBeBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #01||125.8 KB||129||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPTBeBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #02||111.6 KB||86||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPTBeG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #03||125.2 KB||86||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPTBe.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #04||111.1 KB||77||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPTBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #05||116.3 KB||80||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPTBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #06||102.1 KB||79||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPTG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #07||115.7 KB||79||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_SPT.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #08||101.5 KB||78||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PTBeBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #09||121.0 KB||76||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PTBeBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #10||227.1 KB||82||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PTBeG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #11||119.9 KB||80||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PTBe.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #12||105.9 KB||73||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PTBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #13||111.0 KB||70||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PTBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #14||96.8 KB||71||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PTG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #15||110.4 KB||70||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_PT.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #16||96.1 KB||70||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_STBeBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #17||126.1 KB||72||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_STBeBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #18||111.8 KB||71||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_STBeG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #19||125.4 KB||69||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_STBe.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #20||110.7 KB||67||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_STBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #21||116.9 KB||69||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_STBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #22||102.1 KB||69||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_STG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #23||115.4 KB||69||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_ST.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #24||101.2 KB||68||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_TBeBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #25||121.1 KB||70||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_TBeBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #26||106.2 KB||71||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_TBeG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #27||119.8 KB||70||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_TBe.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #28||105.7 KB||69||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_TBoG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #29||111.5 KB||71||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_TBo.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #30||96.7 KB||71||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_TG.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #31||109.9 KB||71||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_T.7z | Description: Uniform Combo #32||95.7 KB||84||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_Face.7z | Description: This is the face of the model, as seen in the picture from this download thread.||117.1 KB||147||2nd Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_Claws.7z | Description: ACCESSORY: Has the adamantium blades for the gloves of Wolverine.||37.0 KB||162||12th Apr 2017|
|WolvV4_Cowl.7z | Description: ACCESSORY, MASK, HAIR: Has the ensemble needed for the head mask of Wolverine.||194.2 KB||134||25th Apr 2017|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
7 Comments / replies (Who?)
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Bodybuilder
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit