MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by kellyhb5 Posted 3rd Jun 2017 at 12:24 AM - Updated 3rd Jun 2017 at 2:36 AM by kellyhb5 : Adding to personal picks
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|[DFJ-kellyhb5] Encore Eyes - Defaults.rar | Description: Default Replacements||321.9 KB||11,270||3rd Jun 2017|
|[DFJ-kellyhb5] Encore Eyes - NonDefaults.rar | Description: Genetic Non-Defaults||322.0 KB||10,924||3rd Jun 2017|
|[DFJ-kellyhb5] Encore Eyes - Contacts.rar | Description: Face Paint Contacts||579.6 KB||7,232||3rd Jun 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.