Gypsy Skirts for CU, TM, AM, EM
They clip a little with certain tops and certain positions, but it's not much. All the skirts use the Maxis textures from the 9 female gypsy skirts.
The TM-EM skirts are all recolours of this mesh. I had to move the UV map around a lot to fit the patterns on the gypsy skirt though, so the original mesh won't work with them.
The CU mesh is from Trapping's long skirt mesh here. Same thing with the patterns though. The flats are from Amaryll's dress here.
I also added versions with sexy feet, for those who want a barefoot gypsy look. These do have a higher polycount, thanks to the feet.
They are all everyday separate bottoms and all have fat morphs and the AM one has a preg morph.
Skell, for the female versions that made it so much easier to get the textures.
tmgypsyskirt = 880
emgypsyskirt = 880
amgypsyskirt = 880
cugypsyskirt = 662
tmgypsyskirtSF = 5376
emgypsyskirtSF = 5376
amgypsyskirtSF = 5376
cugypsyskirtSF = 2330
Bloom, for his sexy feet.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|amgypsyskirtSF.rar||999.1 KB||48||29th Jan 2018|
|emgypsyskirtSF.rar||997.7 KB||44||29th Jan 2018|
|tmgypsyskirtSF.rar||999.9 KB||43||29th Jan 2018|
|cugypsyskirtSF.rar||869.5 KB||41||29th Jan 2018|
|cugypsyskirtflats.rar||816.9 KB||42||29th Jan 2018|
|tmgypsyskirtflats.rar||834.5 KB||42||29th Jan 2018|
|emgypsyskirtflats.rar||832.3 KB||41||29th Jan 2018|
|amgypsyskirtflats.rar||832.2 KB||41||29th Jan 2018|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
2 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Child Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Age Conversion Gender Conversion
Outfit Type: Bottom