MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
No More House Fires
by cyclelegs Posted 10th Sep 2018 at 8:30 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2019 at 12:26 AM by cyclelegs : File Update - 18Jun19
Type: No Autonomy |
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|cyclelegs_no_house_fires.zip||5.0 KB||11,175||19th Jun 2019|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Page 2 of 2