Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#26 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 4:17 PM
Yes, Cat, exactly.

Yes, porky - we generally ask that tutorials are posted in the Create forums rather than directly in the Tutorial forums, so that we can filter the one in fifty of them which are total nonsense . If you look at your profile though, you'll notice a new addition...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Not actually evil.
#27 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 1:15 AM
Achievements are displaying in screwy order today. The "thanks" and "dl count" ones are not contiguous, they just look all mixed up.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#28 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Yes, Cat, exactly.

Yes, porky - we generally ask that tutorials are posted in the Create forums rather than directly in the Tutorial forums, so that we can filter the one in fifty of them which are total nonsense . If you look at your profile though, you'll notice a new addition...

I poked around, but I don't know if it's in the correct spot or not so you can move it if it's in the wrong place.

p.s. I see I got a COOKIE! (***Fumbles and hides it before Cookie Monster sees it and eats it.***)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#29 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 10:49 AM
Well I was referring to the tutorials dude, but yes, that too .

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#30 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:47 PM
Cat: I can't see any problems with the ordering of the achievements now?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Not actually evil.
#31 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Cat: I can't see any problems with the ordering of the achievements now?

They are back in correct order today.

Theorist
#32 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 6:34 PM
So I guess if you make an object mesh but it's in the Scripted Objects section, it doesn't count?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 8:28 AM
I didn't know where else to post this, but apparently I have Uploadsx1 and Puppeteer for no explained reason.
I mean I did submit a Sim, sure, in the Real People section, but it was rejected. And yet it says I have at least one upload and I made a Sim.
....Ummmm what? But I thought my Sims was rejected and therefore doesn't count...

If for some freak reason my upload DOES exist on this site, it would be nice to know how to see a page of my uploads.... or something...
Halp.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#34 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 11:44 AM
It's just a bug. Fixed now.

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:00 PM
I mean yeah, I was kinda "oh cool" at first, but then I realized that there was no reason I should have them. When I do get a Sim uploaded and not rejected, though, that'll be a different story of course.

Thanks for the fix, whiterider. I was more concerned that people might see those and wonder where on earth my Sim might be, haha.

“Despair ruins some, presumption many”
Not actually evil.
#36 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:50 PM
Could a modly person please give maybesomethingdunno the archeologist achievement for the lost and found jester mask? Thanks!

Scholar
#37 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 6:55 AM
I was looking at the achievements page and I notice I have 11 uploads but not the 10 upload achievemant. Also, was wondering why there is an achievment icon for building residential lots but none for building community lots?

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#38 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:11 AM
There's no community lot achievement because it's not done yet. Uploads achievement fixed.

Scholar
#39 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 6:50 PM
Thanks Whiterider!

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Inventor
#40 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Could a modly person please give maybesomethingdunno the archeologist achievement for the lost and found jester mask? Thanks!

Can I also have one? I enabled said jester mask and some hidden earrings and bracelets as actual accessories. Thanks!

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
The other one
#41 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 6:59 PM
Just been having a wee look and noticed there's a "Participated in a contest" achievement which I don't have but I think I'm eligable for. I was in foundations last year and also Sisaly's TS3 sims contest. Can I plz haz? ...while I'm on the topic was just wondering if "hosted a contest" or "Judged a contest" are included or being considered for the new achievements? Can't wait to see the new ones! :D

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Site Helper
#42 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 9:58 PM
Participated in a contest isn't active yet. ( I commented about that because I was having fun figuring out how I could have won a contest without participating in one.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
The other one
#43 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 10:51 PM
Oh, my bad. I skimmed through the rest of the thread but must've missed that, thanks for letting me know

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 5th May 2012 at 3:35 AM
Am confused. Know this end in 2011, but have question! How make journal? You need to create for journal? This relates to journal achievement, do not know how to post new thread so post here! Sorry, Mr. spaghetti man from Muppet show hate my normal talk, wants me to call jalapeno, hotsy-totsy!
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 5:04 AM
Has anyone ever gotten all the stickers? Sorry for bumping, but I was wondering...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#46 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 2:16 PM
Kethryveris

He might have cheated, though.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#47 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:33 PM
Kethryveris is not male...

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 5:14 AM Last edited by Simdrew1993 : 29th Sep 2012 at 3:19 AM.
Hello everyone, I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section, but I looked everywhere and I didn't know where to post this, anyway, I made quite a bit of custom content with my Dark Lord Ganondorf Sim I uploaded and I didn't get all the necessary achievements I should have gotten, and I'm a little bit disappointed to say the least, The achievements I should have gotten but somehow didn't are (Hair Colourist) and (Fuzzy Wuzzy) I worked really hard on these, my friend helped with the hair recolor but I ended up recoloring the hair myself and I finished on making the hair recolor for my sim, I did most of the work on the hair, and I worked really hard on the Beard as well I originally made the beard mesh but my friend fixed it slightly and then I fixed it again and then I finished it, and this last one I should have gotten a long time ago is (Here, Have a Cookie) I've said many funny things that people click funny and Love on, so i deserve that one by far the most. Please fix this issue MTS, I know they are minor but I'd be grateful because it helps people to see me as the creator I am, and I don't want my work to go unnoticed.

So I'm guessing there was an error in the system considering I never received (Hair Colourist) and (Fuzzy Wuzzy) since I made a hair recolor and a beard, Please, may I have these, could someone have this fixed, Thank You.

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Banned
#49 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 10:08 PM
Who made the achievements? Are they custom made for MTS by a team of graphic artists?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#50 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 10:24 PM
Sims99: Yes. A team of graphic artists consisting of me. HP made the earlier ones, but then she broke Illustrator and can't get it working again.

Simdrew1993: The badges are allocated based on the category of the upload - code isn't smart enough to work out that, for example, an upload in the clothing category also includes an accessory. Since mods don't have time to go through and allocate all the extra ones manually, we generally don't do so at all - since it would be unfair for many creators who've uploaded extras as part of their sets to miss out on achievements that other people in the same situation have, just because they weren't vocal enough or didn't know who to ask.

Page 2 of 3