Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 6:04 AM Last edited by Averex : 14th Aug 2019 at 8:46 PM.
Ohh boy, now this is my kind of challenge!

I started off with making over this woman who was apparently a mail carrier for my household:

She had some weird combos of CC, including a skin overlay that completely shifted her skin tone and a highlight that looked alien-like over her dark skin. So I replaced the skin overlay with a better one and gave her some hair and makeup that better complemented her (along with some minor structural tweaks):

Then of course I made her look less frumpy and gave her a more fashionable outfit:

Then, I went for another woman I saw walking on my lot, only to realize it was Katrina Caliente. So I said fuck it, and made over all the Caliente women. I tried to make them all look a bit more sexy and less dollar-store tacky:

Katrina Before:

Katrina After:

Dina Before:

Dina After:

Nina Before:

Nina After:

Making sims is my specialty, so it made me super excited to see a challenge based around it! I hope we do more of these in the future :lovestruc

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 2:31 PM
I decided to make over Zahra Diab as the fashion queen of Al Simhara after checking out hijabi street style instagrams.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Here's a random Townie that I tend to see walking around my worlds now and then. I completely forgot to check his name. He did surprise me though and turned out to be a vampire once I took him into CAS. There is no CC other than a slight lip tint. I also didn't alter his face sculpt although something I did (the eyebrows maybe?) appears to have altered his eye shape slightly.

(The first Townie I picked but didn't go with also surprised me by turning out to be an alien in disguise!)

That's crazy how much better he looks just from giving him different eyebrows and changing his hair color.
Scholar
#54 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 2:03 PM
I'm back in the homeworld and my townies are aging up, so here's Haley White-Rodriguez as every Norwegian Grandma in Minnesota.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 4:11 PM
Default The Caliente Household Makeover (TS4)
I gave literally all npc sims a makeover in my game, but in my opinion, the most notable one is the Caliente household.
Don Lothario was already a sim available in TS2 in which his design was more aesthetically appealing, therefore my makeover of Don Lothario is inspired by this particular design of him.
Both pictures were taken in TS4 with a reshader activated.

Before:

After:

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#56 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 6:59 PM
Kai Kahue

Screenshots

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Field Researcher
#57 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 2:37 AM
Default TS4 Makeovers
Made over Judy Ward. Sort of... I mean, she doesn't look 'better', really, but she looks more in line with what I imagine her character would look like. Tried to bring out the overworked/made up face look, inspired a little by Joan Rivers.
Making a Sim's nose look 'fake' is kind of hard, funny enough.

Also, I made over real OG TS4 'townie', Amber Stein. I dunno what they were going for before with her style but I kept the 'into make-up' aesthetic she had. I picture her as some kind of beauty tuber.

Scholar
#58 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 1:50 PM
I gave the Landgraab couple a makeover, before I got rid of them in my game.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 6:09 AM Last edited by JamieDesta : 11th Aug 2019 at 2:52 PM.
First jab at anything like this. Did a "young vlad" makeover

https://i.imgur.com/Xah9jXS_d.jpg?m...fidelity=medium
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 3:13 PM
Second try at a makeover this time with one of the Bros

Screenshots
Test Subject
#61 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 4:23 PM Last edited by Dougner : 11th Aug 2019 at 11:27 PM.
I love remaking sims, townies or households. Last night, I took a shot at remaking another one -- I forget his first name, but the initial is T. Kobayashi.

I also have remade Count Stradislav as a young adult, and Arun Bheeda (I deleted his wife, though, because I play a pretty strictly gay male game). On Kobayashi and Bheeda, I didn't change any of the bones of their face (Kobayashi had his nose replaced, but is otherwise untouched.)
Screenshots
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#62 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 12:50 PM
I will be honest, there's a lot of cute and lovely sims here in this entire thread! But also a nice diversity in townie-townies and townies who live in the actual world! Can't wait to see more!
Instructor
#63 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 10:32 PM
I may get one done tomorrow
Test Subject
#64 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 3:38 AM
Default Rosas Guadalupe - Paparazzi
Sul sul!

Here is my contribution: Rosas Guadalupe. I see her a lot because I have a family with the parents who are famous and she hangs out in front of their house often. In the rain, snow, or the heat, poor thing.
I actually thought she was much darker skinned because one of my skin mods had been auto-applied to her this whole time. With darker skin, her make-up looked much more subtle (and nicer, to be frank). Her actual skin tone reeeeally showed off that bright blue eye make-up and super dark lipstick. We can do better, Rosas.

I gave her a more flattering eyebrow and overall make-up. Rosas has her hair down because I imagined her having the habit of running her hands through her hair in frustration when she couldn't successfully get a good shot of the person she's pestering.

Side note: I wanted her to "look the part" of a paparazzi, so I looked up what kind of clothes they tend to wear. It seems like it's a requirement to have a black jacket of some kind, so I gave her one of those. I also changed her shoes because Rosas has got NO TIME for high heels. She's on a deadline, for crying out loud!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#65 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 3:52 AM
Default Rosas Guadalupe - Paparazzi Breast Reduction
I also gave her a breast reduction. My head canon is that Rosas has been dealing with terrible back pain since her early young adulthood. Losing sleep and having to constantly pop ibuprofen is one thing, but missing out on another candid shot of Judith Ward? Absolutely not. So, she went under the knife and no A-Lister in Del Sol Valley has had a chance of privacy since.
Screenshots
Instructor
#66 Old 13th Aug 2019 at 11:08 PM
The one and only Bella Goth

Test Subject
#67 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 1:14 AM
Default I did Morgana Fyres
I used Maxis Match cc, and didnt chance her face, only makeup and hair. That's her and her wife, a sim i create from zero. ><
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#68 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 8:47 PM
Off-topic slightly, but why did my post get so many disagrees? How does one disagree with pictures of sims?

My Claim to Fame
Mad Poster
#69 Old 14th Aug 2019 at 11:19 PM
Just adblock the dislikes away and get on with life. Not sure about any of you guys but if I wanted to know if people liked me or not, I'd ask.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Averex
Off-topic slightly, but why did my post get so many disagrees? How does one disagree with pictures of sims?

I thought your sims looked pretty cool, but I'd guess there's just too many pictures in the post. I think someone mentioned trying to limit the amount of pictures per post to 4 or something.
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Averex

Yes Averex, I agree with chocoberrychoco, your sims are very well done, just lovely, but the site limit is 4 inline pictures. Having so many makes the thread load very slowly for many, especially on their phones. Of course, someone could have said that instead of just pushing disagree. Next time use spoiler tags.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth
Made over Judy Ward. Sort of... I mean, she doesn't look 'better', really, but she looks more in line with what I imagine her character would look like. Tried to bring out the overworked/made up face look, inspired a little by Joan Rivers.
Making a Sim's nose look 'fake' is kind of hard, funny enough.

She also reminds me a bit of Joanna Lumley (the blond actress from Absolutely Fabulous), but more stern-looking. Especially in her third outfit
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 2:32 PM
Here's my contribution! I hope he counts as a townie! For this challenge, I chose to makeover David Pok from Moonlight Falls! Oh, right, I should mention I do have both default skin and default eye replacements.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#74 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 8:35 PM Last edited by Zexxa : 17th Aug 2019 at 4:23 PM.
For some reason my screenshots didn't save, except for the last one. Oh well it's the thought that counts!

All Maxis. Navetsea Skin default skin/eye replacement

Edit: I remain an idiot. They were in a different folder.

Tosha Go
Before:

After:

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#75 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chocoberrychoco
I thought your sims looked pretty cool, but I'd guess there's just too many pictures in the post. I think someone mentioned trying to limit the amount of pictures per post to 4 or something.

Oops. I didn't know that was a thing

My Claim to Fame
Page 3 of 4