Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2020 at 12:35 PM
Default WCIF These AlwaysSims Adult to Teen converted joggers from Lovelacing?
I downloaded the recolors from 2fingerwhiskey but it requires the mesh to a link from Lovelacing that's now dead. 2fingerwhiskey had wrote that he'll ask for a fix but nearly a few years went by and the link's still hasn't been fixed yet. https://lovelacing.livejournal.com/1058.html https://2fingerswhiskey.livejournal.com/41167.html
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th May 2020 at 1:40 PM
There is a mesh included in 2FW's file ([Lovelace]_MESH_AlwaysSimsMilaJoggers_TM.package)
No idea what's going on with the original set, though.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2020 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
There is a mesh included in 2FW's file ([Lovelace]_MESH_AlwaysSimsMilaJoggers_TM.package)
No idea what's going on with the original set, though.

Thank you. I didn't happen to see that. He must had updated it to include the mesh in the rar. I wondered what happened to the link.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th May 2020 at 8:33 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2020 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Here's a working link, or just hit the one below.
[Lovelace]+AlwaysSims-MilaJoggers-TMBottom.zip

Thank you very much. How were you able to find it by the way?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th May 2020 at 9:43 PM
I slapped the file name to google, a lot of files are reuploaded to simfileshare nowadays so I hoped that maybe somebody had added it there but instead found the packrat post and was like "oh wait, I already figured out how to fix this link once, no wonder if felt familiar somehow!" (I'm the one behind packrat) but yeah, back then I simply dug up a mediafire link I knew worked and compared this broken link to it, removed the bit from the start leaving only mediafire.com and tested both number strings it had until I found out which one worked. Sometimes it helps with links that are broken like this but not always.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2020 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
I slapped the file name to google, a lot of files are reuploaded to simfileshare nowadays so I hoped that maybe somebody had added it there but instead found the packrat post and was like "oh wait, I already figured out how to fix this link once, no wonder if felt familiar somehow!" (I'm the one behind packrat) but yeah, back then I simply dug up a mediafire link I knew worked and compared this broken link to it, removed the bit from the start leaving only mediafire.com and tested both number strings it had until I found out which one worked. Sometimes it helps with links that are broken like this but not always.

Thank you for the useful tip.