Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 3:36 AM
I think the pink boyfriend has a really interesting face, and not just the colors. The nanny is pretty, and she looks like she'd be nice.

it's a good thing the one dude really likes aliens and being abducted!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
I think the pink boyfriend has a really interesting face, and not just the colors. The nanny is pretty, and she looks like she'd be nice.

it's a good thing the one dude really likes aliens and being abducted!

I know the pink guy is really interesting but I don't like his wish because of how old Maria have gotten, - get 6 kids married -
But yes he has some interesting features besides his giant ass ears xD

And also yes, that one guy there loves aliens have been abducted most, at least he is not unhappy about it xD and he do get his wishes fullfilled XD

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 9:18 AM Last edited by OnayaW : 18th Dec 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Default Playboys?
Elderrik
In the home of the Elderrik family could it be found risky that Allerward double dated. He knew he many years ago agreed to take care of Ellevier for his family. It was how it had been and even though they years ago only had come together for the pure sake of their families had they in the later years started to actually love each other, but was it now good, now where Allerward dated another woman in town? It wasn't easy at home, hiding his love for his so called best friend, and Ellivier unknown as ever trusted that he finally only was with her. After a long work day would Allerward come home to Ellivier and treat her as she was the only one in the world. He did question how long it could keep going, how long he had back before Ellivier would hear the rumors, catch him cheating. He didn't know yet and he was scared to even know the time. He had to play family dad and husband for the sake of those two. for the sake of Ellivier and their child Infinity.

Roselands
At Cyd Roseland would he have to celebrate two birthdays for the little ones. Michael was soon getting older and so was Mombai. Cyd took the choice to stay home from work to be there for them and to celebrate their birthdays. Michael was first to the cake, even though there was no party did Michael turn out to be happy and very very energic. As soon as he hit his "growth" did he run around the house, nearly running on walls!
But Michael was happy, even though his fathers had been divorced and Cyd now stood with all the kids in the house, had Cyd managed to make them all happy again, even without Paul around VwV

[Note: I really like the features of Michael so far. Gonna be interesting to see what will happen!]
Mombai was just as happy for the special home party with Cyd, but to the events would it show up that he would grow up to be a very serious man, taking life very very seriously. Who could know the little green man would become so serious. Cyd was in slight worries but hoped that even Mombai could be happy and relaxed and get a better lovelife... [honestly though, Cyd and Paul might have the worst love lives in town]

Before we go further
let's take a little break from stories because I am giving a slight warning for those who well, won't be very happy for the next chapter. Let's just say, sims fucked up in it, rather Laila Roseland did and uhm... Paul...
Also since he visited a sim house, here is the update on Paul's look that I lost pictures of last time.

well at least he can look good while dating nearly a sim from every household ene' My mom actually commented on it, because behind scenes is he doing waaaayy more than needed, example being with 2 men and 3 women and had woohoo with 3 of them ._. the women only though, I caught him with the men on commercial lots. Welp. also the reason I rarely show my commercial lot visits is because my sims are either shopping or just getting friends for work, so it's not so important.

Now on to... uhm, Laila and Paul, what are you doing? O.O
Unknown about it had Laila invited Paul home to her little home, wanting to see how he was doing, she wasn't expecting that the man who helped raise her had come further on in life where he had... become hot? Unaware of the year there had passed was Laila in all her surprise over her "step" father. He took care of himself, he dressed properly. She didn't remember this from those days at Cyd. She rememberd he always had a sorta okay style, but didn't remember the proper dressing. Paul being the unfortunately perverted guy he was didn't care if he helped raise Laila, no, he was happy, and even happier if they could get some... bed time.

[Note: Believe me, i had a cringy time in this home...]

Naenae... and... Paul...
[I freaking swear I am not making Paul date all these people on purpose, but he becomes friends with people so freaking fast! and then he begins flirting with the characters and... shit happens...]
Naenae, Naenae, lonely mother to two girls. After Trail's passing had Naenae been down, feeling a bith sad with the whole situation she was left in. She called her friends around and the first to answer, saying he could swing by was... - we all know this shit by now - Paul. Unknown about he was a playboy did Naenae allow him to come by. Paul told her he could help her feeling better, so he kissed her, Naenae blushing, and unfortunately fell for his smart tricks which led to... a time in the bed. Naenae ended up pregnant with Paul's child, but still felt happy. She wasn't all alone, she had Paul, hadn't she?

Mellissa! No paul yay
[but no seriously, that guy is everywhere... and to be honest... he was by Alice... afterall, she was his first woman... or alien?]
At the home of the Mellissas did Lily stay outside a whole day, playing with their dog, looking through the telescope and just... have fun. In the unfortunately events of the long and hot sommer had Alice forgot to give her daughter some suncreame, which made Lily all red in the face! OUCH! Lily wasn't pleased to get the order - STAY INSIDE - for rest of the day, if anything she was a little sad, but followed her mother's orders with a smile. Lots of water was needed for a cooldown.

The twins' birthdays was coming up and Alice brought some cake to celebrate! Lillian wanted to go first, happily as ever, excited to "grow"
It was finally time to become a teen! and he did it with a very happy smile!

[look at how pretty he is *wanna touch his face* ehm... nevermind]
Lily on the other hand was scared, she loved being a child, she didn't wanna grow up, but had to know she needed to. Afterall, it was her birthday-

To Lily's lucky point did she become just as pretty as her mother, a little green alien with the prettiest of hair and the prettiest face, the luck in it.
and in the end, being a teen wasn't such a sad thing again!

[I had a lot of time yesterday to play the whole town VwV, just not the college, but I can inform I fixed some skin problems there did bother me before.]

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 7:05 AM
Great Pictures. I think the Aliens are very good looking.

Do you use ACR by any chance? I don't recall if you said that you used ACR or not. I am just wondering. It seems to me that a lot of players that I know use ACR, so I thought I would ask.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Great Pictures. I think the Aliens are very good looking.

Do you use ACR by any chance? I don't recall if you said that you used ACR or not. I am just wondering. It seems to me that a lot of players that I know use ACR, so I thought I would ask.

What’s ACR?
No seriously I have no idea what ACR is so I don’t know if I actually use it

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
What’s ACR?
No seriously I have no idea what ACR is so I don’t know if I actually use it

ACR stands for Autonomous Casual Romance. It is a Mod by twojeffs with description here.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 11:08 PM
ACR stands for Autonomous Casual Romance. It is a Mod by twojeffs with description here.

nope I don't and the description doesn't want me really to install it since Paul is making the kinda only big drama in the neighborhood.
sooo. I'm fine without it.

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 11:59 PM
nope I don't and the description doesn't want me really to install it since Paul is making the kinda only big drama in the neighborhood.
sooo. I'm fine without it.

Well I do agree with you about ACR, I don't have it myself as I want to be in control of what my sims do most all of the time.
I was just wondering if you had it.

Field Researcher
#34 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 4:23 AM
Poor Ellevier, trusting in Allerward while he sneaks around and cheats on her.

Cyd seems like a good dad and it can't be easy, doing it by himself. I like Michael's features, too. They're very mature-looking and it will be interesting to see him as he ages. Mombai looks sad and worried; I hope he can also find some fun and happiness in his life.

Paul really does get around!

Lily is the most adorable little girl, even with the sunburn, and she's a gorgeous teen.

This was a fun update.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 6:40 AM
@Cher64
Yeah, Ellivier is way too trusting!

And Cyd is doing fine even with two kids around him and his Son there refuse to move.
But yes, hopefully Michael we’ll be a good looking man when he gets older.
He is interesting since many of my sims has a more rounded features and Michael seems less round in it

Yes Paul get around a loooot! Heck, he is the one who gets around most! But he is fun. Can’t wait to see his world crumble.

I love Lily because she is so pretty like her mom

@lordtyger9 ACR Just sounds really boring and complicated. Special the no jealousy

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 10:43 AM
So I got to regenerate some pictures from last round there had appeared black or blue and thanks to one of my photoediting programs I could regenerate the picture to go a little in on more details than before.

To start out something I had lost from last round was Infinity growing up.
So here it is.

Honestly She is less scary now but her frog eyes still creep the hell out of me ene' WHY JUST WHY

Honestly this picture I only wanna show because I love it -w-

so yeah. I just love it. Oh yeah note: I deleted the skin that the girl had, since it spawned on waaaaaayyyy too many sims.

Laila did rise in her job, she is now a substitute teacher

I am yet to know whether she got pregnant or not. I know that plantsims can become pregnant but are more unlikely as they can create clones of themselves.

and here is a picture of Paul that my friend needed for her drawing xD She wanted to draw paul so I needed a lot of pictures xD

And I also just got to play the start of the current round and uhm, Paul did a lot on a day.
Woohoo with neighbor in the morning before job
woohoo with coworker after job
woohoo with neighbor's best friend at night after a date?
So yeah. He did a lot, and he is wishing to make out with a sixth person. at least I found that one person I had seen him flirt with when one of my sims went shopping...

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 12:41 AM
Oh I am not at all recomending ACR, I don't use it myself.

Really good pictures.

It seems that Paul was acting more like a Romance Sim than a Family Sim to me. That is how I have Romance and Popularity Sims act. lol

I only have Default Skins in my game, no others.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 10:18 AM
Oh I am not at all recomending ACR, I don't use it myself.

Really good pictures.

It seems that Paul was acting more like a Romance Sim than a Family Sim to me. That is how I have Romance and Popularity Sims act. lol

I only have Default Skins in my game, no others.

I have been thinking on removing the last batch of unnatural skin colors but aliens
Idk
I might remove it

Paul’s pure existence is just to create drama in the town ewe
But no honestly His wish is raise 20 puppies and kittens and i’m Here like

Nope

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#39 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 4:07 AM
Oh my word, Paul! That's quite a day.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 7:57 AM
@Cher64 I know, I think I'll have to buy the aspiration changer machine for him ^^' I honestly play him as a romance or plessure sim, and I think I'll continue with that, so his busy days will make sense... even though I have to admit it kinda makes sense for him xD

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 8:02 PM
Default Paul's busy day
Before beginning with Paul, here is my favorite picture of the round:

and a short on Allerward Elderrik:

Allerward, as usual, was still doubledating. He had his wife, but Danielle was more interesting than Ellevier. A date, out. Outside his home, where he could flirt all he wanted with Danielle. She loved it. Every moment.

The date was a great success

As usual did Allerward keep the farcade up over for Ellivier. Actually, she believe he loved her more. He had been active in bed, making her pregnant again, with his second child. She had been cuddled for more. She felt like they finally, after many years, was loving each other for real. Her husband seemed to love her and their future child.

Their daughter, Infinity, had thrown herself out in learning how to play the violin (or viola? whatever)... so yeah. She goes the musical way?

Blopper time
so while Allerward was rubing and talking to the baby did Danielle pass right by them with flowers and then Ellivier walked by. Like. DAMN NO WONDER YOUR HUSBAND CAN CHEAT ON YOU.

PAUL?!
First of all, I shifted Paul from being a family sim to be a romantic sim ^^ Viola -w-'
Paul had a really long day in this round, As I repeat now, the morning went, with him woohooing his neighbor. When he was done with his job, he woohood his coworker. Next up is there of cause, he would have gone home to Laila... He had begun coming up in the age and he knew. Laila was kind, but only really wanted him to woohoo with, not that Paul actually complained. No he was happy. The more woohoo on a day for him was better.

After woohooing Laila did he take home to Cyd's exwife, Naenae, to woohoo with her. He also got blasting news while visiting her, because she was pregant. With his child even. (IDK how many Naenae will give birth to, and he has 4 children so far...)

After Naenae he took home to Alice. Greeting her with a kiss, like always.

And he also only visited to Woohoo her...

The story after here is he must have gone on date with his neighbor's best friend and he also woohooed that guy sooooo.
All in all. Paul got 6 woohoos on a round.
He did make out with another person, Remember the Almars family? Well Maria is pregnant... though not with Paul's child. At least her husband's child.
Nope, Paul flirted with her husband:

Welp... that's... that's a thing now.

EXTRAS
Trace grew up from child to teenager (trace was the little girl in Naenae's household talking about woohoo after she was adopted...)

She is incredible pretty. Like hell girl, WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY.
pregnant Maria:

Will she even have space for the child. Lucas has 2 days back before he goes to college ;w;

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:26 PM
It suits Paul to be a Romance Sim. Looks like he was having a wonderful time.

What is Paul's current LTW?

Note that One of the LTW for Romance Sims is to woohoo with 20 different sims, you should have go for that at some point.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:46 PM
@lordtyger9 actually he wants to date 20 people at once.
He is up on 7 right now /w\’
13 to go before he dies. I guess I can pull that off. Gonna have him send to commercial lots a lot though.

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:54 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 15th Jan 2018 at 11:09 PM.
@lordtyger9 actually he wants to date 20 people at once.
He is up on 7 right now /w\’
13 to go before he dies. I guess I can pull that off. Gonna have him send to commercial lots a lot though.

I don't know of a LTW to have someone date 20 people, For Pleasure Sims there is one to have 50 First Dates and there is one to have 50 Dream Dates. For Romance Sims there is one to have 20 Lovers at once and there is one to have 20 Woohoos.

I don't play Pleasure Sims myself.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:56 PM
I don't know of a LTW to have someone date 20 people, For Pleasure Sims there is one to have 50 First Dates and there is one to have 50 Dream Dates.

I don't play Pleasure Sims myself.

Paul is a romance sim and he went from family sim. His LTW is to date 20 sims at once.
I’ve seen it a few times
It’s one of the rare ones

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:11 PM
Paul is a romance sim and he went from family sim. His LTW is to date 20 sims at once.
I’ve seen it a few times
It’s one of the rare ones

I just checked the Sims Wiki and I did not find that one. How can one have 20 sims at once on a Date with him anyways?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#47 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:34 PM
I just checked the Sims Wiki and I did not find that one. How can one have 20 sims at once on a Date with him anyways?

Not that type of date
Date like
Relationship!

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#48 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 3:07 AM
You get the greatest pictures of the kids playing; I'm loving those.

Poor Ellivier. She's really convinced herself that her marriage is good. Can we somehow blame her pregnancy for her complete lack of observation? Or maybe she just didn't want to see those flowers.

Does Paul have anything to do with all his children, or does he leave it all up to their mothers? He's got a lot of stamina, I'll say that for him.

Trace grew up so pretty!

This was a fun update. I get a laugh out of Paul's adventures.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 11:59 AM Last edited by OnayaW : 19th Jan 2018 at 7:15 PM.
Default Homes
I tried to remember taking pictures of homes, but I think I missed a home or two.

Paul's home

Paul's home is small, since he is rarely home anyway and always around with one or another sim. I can though tell he only woohood 3 times this round...

NaeNae's home

NaeNae lives in a two floor house with Grace, and her daughter (who's name I have forgotten)
A little new is on the way too!

My New sims' home

So I had to move my college sims into a home, and I decided that the two parents of Mia got to live in luxus. Mia got to live with Arnold, her uncle. I'll explain in next post!

Arnold's home

Arnold lives small in the apartment beside Paul (Well here is one of the sims Paul had woohoo with ahahahaha

Laila Roseland's home

I have moved slightly around on the things since this picture due to Laila being pregnant VwV

Almar's home

Yes, Maria gave birth, I just need to fix the skin VwV'

Allerward's home!

Allerward actually lives in the biggest home in the town VwV

RamaSwami's home

So yeah, that was the home's I remembered to take picture of this time VwV

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#50 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 3:37 PM
I love seeing floor plans and how the homes are decorated! Thank you for sharing.

Page 2 of 4