View Single Post in: Foundations - Chat Thread!

Inventor
#704 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:12 AM
Default Mrs. Liu's House of Ancestors
Wow, it's amazing to see how different all entries for round 3 are. I just had a quick peek at everyone's entries for this round but will have a closer look this weekend.

Here's my entry for round 3:

"Mrs. Liu's House of Ancestors"

30 x 30 lot / Foundation 3

Rooms:
- bedroom
- livingroom
- kitchen
- dining room
- bathroom
- toilet
- workroom

No Custom Content but many Store Items were used to build this house!

Lot price Furnished: 90.079 $ / Unfurnished: 58.487 $

The backyard is good to train martial art - there's a dummy, a board breaker and enough space to meditate or just to sit next to the fish pond and read books about martial art. On the left hand side of the house there's also a small vegetable garden.

The kitchen & dining room:
Both rooms are connected together and a door in the middle leads to the Ancastors Memorial Place.

The livingroom & workroom:
The livingroom is right behind the main entrance to the house. From there you can either enter the kitchen & dining room to the right side or go to all other rooms (i.e. workroom). The workroom is small but holds everything ready for an Architect.

The bedroom & bath:

The bedroom and bath is big enough for two people. There's also another extra toilet at the other side of the house, right next to the livingroom.

The Floorplans:

That's it for now - can't write a background story because I have to go to work now.

I hope you like my house. It took me quite some time to complete - changed the roof many times - and the garden took me ages...

Again... this house with THIS foundation proofed it once more: I'm slow.