View Single Post in: The Build to Plan Contest (Closed & Scores Posted)

Field Researcher
#145 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 11:18 AM
A cool urban contemporary style in a size perfect for most households. You won't need to stamp your feet in frustration while moving around this great room style floor plan. Sporting a two-story ceiling in the living room and an open kitchen/ dining area with island this 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom house is guarantied to give you a good mood. Enjoy the vista from the window encased loft on the second floor or better yet step outside for your own slice of nature in the city from the expansive balcony.

Buy today for only 850 Simoleons!

Floor plan: Urban Living http://www.eplans.com/contemporary_.../HWEPL69455.hwx

Front view

Bonus picture. Compare side view

1st floor
I had to move the stairs back because the living room roof was to low to place them. Because of this I also had to reduce the closet sizes in the master bedroom. I also increased the really little mudroom, bathroom and laundry room so sims wouldn't get stuck.

2nd level

Living room

Kitchen

Master bedroom
I used the bonus pattern in this room on the bed sheets, the bed canopy, the border of the rugs and the clothing on the dresser.

Master bathroom

Bonus picture. One of the kids' bedrooms.

Bonus picture. Loft area

Bonus picture. Balcony

I used 7 pieces of CC. 2 windows, 3 objects to make the beams, a half wall to make the wall cutouts and the grey vertical siding.

Tell me if those pictures are to big.

They're the standard size but they kind seem ridiculously huge to me when displayed here.