Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Replies: 777 (Who?), Viewed: 291451 times.
Page 32 of 32
Test Subject
#776 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 5:54 PM
Season has to be my favorite expansion pack...

Apartment Life is good but why did they lower the size of the font!!! (At least there a mod for it)

FreeTime is okay but it just felt bit pointless

Pets I just hate that expansion pack, I don't really get it. If can add wants & fears for pets then I might like it,

I just hate having dogs digging me f-ING house!
Lab Assistant
#777 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 7:53 PM
In general, it's hard to decide because most of the time I like one feature of a pack but absolutely hate another...

What is your most favourite/least favourite expansion pack, and why?

I'm gonna go with Bon Voyage as favorite, because you can live at the beach and swim in the ocean and travel, or Open for Business because of the endless possibilites for stores.
Least favorite would be University, Apartment Life or Freetime. The first two because I never play in dorms/apartments, the last one because except the cool new hobbies, it doesn't add much to the game play for me and I don't care about the hobby enthusiasm.

What is your most favourite/least favourite stuff pack, and why?
Fave is probably Happy Holiday Stuff because I love christmas, or Mansion&Garden because it adds more realism (heater and stuff). Oh, and H&M because more stuff for your stores!
Least favorite is Family Fun, 'cause I don't like the furniture.

If you could rank how much you like each expansion or stuff pack in order, what would your order be?

Oh god. I guess...
Bon Voyage
Open for Business
Pets
Seasons
Nightlife
Freetime
University
Apartment Life

Stuff packs is too hard to decide.

If you had to remove an expansion, which one would it be, and why?
I would remove Apartment Life or University. I wouldn't miss apartments or universities, 'cause I never play them. But there are some objects and small features I really like...
Test Subject
#778 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 5:10 AM
Nightlife >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest
Test Subject
DELETED POST
12th Dec 2017 at 6:35 PM
This message has been deleted by zlatushka.
Page 32 of 32