Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 17th Dec 2019 at 5:54 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 17th Dec 2019 at 6:05 PM.
Default Community Lot church
Small two story church sizable enough for a wedding

Yes I am aware there are two different seat style I wasn't sure which worked better for a wedding 2 or 3 seat

Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 17th Dec 2019 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mischief Managed
Yes I am aware there are two different seat style I wasn't sure which worked better for a wedding 2 or 3 seat

I prefer the 3-seat version since it looks more like a church pew.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 8:02 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 15th Apr 2021 at 4:55 AM. Reason: Fixed missing objects
Church
An update on the church
There's enough room to place in the 'platform' to place Pfish's invisible wedding arch recolor and it makes a great church wedding and yes the guests are able to watch from the benches. It looks even better with Almighty Hat's a world lit by fire

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#29 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 5:22 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 6th Aug 2021 at 8:05 PM.
I suppose a school is a service building? I have to admit this one definitely isn't a government building as it's private school -- a very small one owned and run by the teacher, Miss Erin Leitch.

Baldrair Heights School in Baldrair Bluffs is a sort of "cramming school" where teens can be prepared for university. Miss Leitch and I both think that teens leaving school with a grade below B are likely to struggle academically at university.

Another view of the school showing the accessible roof area. The school is especially aimed at townie friends of playables who want to go to univessity and who want their friends to come too.

Within hours of moving into the school house, Miss Leitch greeted Eve Marsden, the girl who delivers the morning papers in and around the Bluffs. Eve was the first teenager Miss Leitch met after moving in, and Miss Leitch hoped she could interest Eve in coming to the school.

Miss Leitch succeeded in attracting Eve to the school. She was the first pupil to enrol. By the next morning she was joined by River Jenkins, a boy who lives nearby. River was originally a townie, but is now the steady boyfriend of Alan Orr, and has moved in with him. So River and Alan live together with Alan's elderly parents in a timber-built cabin not far from the school. (You can see their house in the first picture; it's the yellow one in the background on the left hand side.) Alan is one of the oldest teens in the neighbourhood, and with A+ grades at school feels quite ready for university, but he wants River to come with him. Hence, River is at Miss Leitch's school. Miss Leitch gave both her pupils a breakfast of cereal before starting lessons.

After breakfast Eve and River got their first lesson. Miss Leitch seems to be telling them that, if you work hard at school, you'll get rich. I'm not sure that I believe her.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 2 of 2