Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 1:45 PM
Default Does anyone know the name of the group that made this music video?
They may be Scandinavian or Russian but my memory is foggy, I don't have a link to the video because I'm actually looking for it. So I'll describe it: It starts with this guy smoking a cigarette and pouring orange juice and vodka at the breakfast table in front of his parents and sister. His parents are normal but a bit dreary, and his sister is dressed like a kandy kid in colorful clothes and long pigtails. That's when the electronic music starts and is sung / rapped by the sister. She is dropping a lot of f-bombs in the lyrics. The music video is mostly about how the guy is a hypocrite. It shows him womanizing in his room with women he had just met, but when his sister has guys in her room he gets so pissed that he chases them out. The parents are either oblivious to this or just don't care. He chases them out with weapons, a baseball bat, another time with his gun. Then after the guy is gone he goes back to his room to womanize again, and repeat. That's how the music video goes, always him getting pissed and chasing them out. I'm not sure, but I think it ends with him chasing the last guy with his car and there is a car crash. The girl may have had a ninja sword. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I can't properly search for the video without the name of the group / artist. This is probably 2008 or possibly earlier, like 2006.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 4:35 PM Last edited by simperatrix : 18th Jun 2014 at 4:45 PM.
I'm sorry to say that I have no idea what this could be, but your post so intrigued me that I went on a half-hour google search. No luck so far.

Can you narrow it down any more? Eg, what language is the song in (you mention cursing but were the other lyrics in another language? ), or where you saw it (TV? Youtube? Some blog? Which country? ). It would help even to know how famous/mainstream the song was.

In any case, good luck finding the answer. I know it drives me nuts when I can't track songs or movies down.

Back to Sims after a 2-year hiatus!

Blogs, to be resurrected once I get a new graphics card load TS3 on my new computer:
STEALIE NICKS Klepto King Challenge (updated 9/16/14)
THE HOUSE OF MOODICI (the Altos' Renaissance in Riverview)

my EA forums page
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 7:49 AM
Well, finally found it. It is artists called Die Antwoord and the song is Baby's On Fire. Warning: Language

I feel that a great, weird weight has been lifted without me earning it.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 10:45 AM
Haha... all roads lead to Die Antwoord!

I had the same urge to find them the first hear Fatty Boom Boom on the radio.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 9:29 PM Last edited by Noa1500 : 5th Mar 2016 at 8:11 PM.
What did I just watch? Also that hair

Edit: Wrong thread