Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 5155 (Who?), Viewed: 309833 times.
Page 207 of 207
Lab Assistant
#5151 Old 22nd May 2018 at 11:22 PM
OH! I don't know if I mentioned this but I made a household for testing purposes. It kinda glitches out, something I think I mentioned before. Well there was another occurence which was less fun. The family consist of a dad, his wife and their kid. The dad's a family sim but his son started as teen so he couldn't finish his ambition. So I decided to give him another kid. he got three. Triplets. Without any sort of fertility enhancer (unless MC Command center played in...). I kinda feel like moving out the teen and abadon the family now. Yeah. Triplets is possibly too difficult for me.
Scholar
#5152 Old 23rd May 2018 at 8:44 AM
Did you know/notice that the waist of male sims widens when they hit adulthood? I'm not sure why that is a thing. Do adult human men experience this? He didn't GAIN WEIGHT. His hips/waist literally just got wider. Go ahead. Go check your male sims. Go into CAS and age them up and down and notice how the torso widens!

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Lab Assistant
#5153 Old 23rd May 2018 at 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79
Did you know/notice that the waist of male sims widens when they hit adulthood? I'm not sure why that is a thing. Do adult human men experience this? He didn't GAIN WEIGHT. His hips/waist literally just got wider. Go ahead. Go check your male sims. Go into CAS and age them up and down and notice how the torso widens!

That's strange. As far as I know, in real life men's upper torso widens (as in broader shoulders) but not their waists. Women's waits tends to widen, so I've heard, when they grow up to prepare to bearing children. Men tend to have a slimmer pelvis than women because of this. So it seems odd that male Sims changes in that way (but I guess anatomy isn't a specialty of the gurus).
Scholar
#5154 Old 23rd May 2018 at 11:36 AM
Their necks widen, and shoulders rise a little during Teen-YA process, and get even more very slightly from YA-Adult, body parts will then shrink during Adult-To-Elder, if you got an obese adult sim, he will also immediately appear to have lost some weight after becoming an elder.
Test Subject
#5155 Old 23rd May 2018 at 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergirl79

I think that the right thing to be noticed about is that the body shape of a teen sim is super strange (especially if they aged up into teens)
and when they are becoming young adults it just get fixed I guess.. XD

so many times on my child sims birthday into teens, they get a super weird round belly shape and thin waist line
even if when I check their body shape in full CAS mod, the normal thin body shape is selected
so I always just click on it to select it again and fix it myself..

something is wrong about it anyhow XD

p.s
I just woke up, and my English is worse than it normally is, so sorry about that.
Forum Resident
#5156 Old 23rd May 2018 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Motorcitydude : Today at 3:16 AM.
Some sims can be sad if they woohoo but don't get pregnant.

If a sim comes over but you don't invite them in quick enough they'll get mad and kick your trash can over.
Page 207 of 207