Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on Yesterday at 4:46 PM
Replies: 1780 (Who?), Viewed: 112358 times.
Page 72 of 72
Lab Assistant
#1776 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
Try fishing in Magnolia Promenade. Over my years of playing Sims 4 I've caught several cowplant berries there, plus pomegranates and dragonfruit.

It's the pomegranite I've been trying to get, lately (for the superfood salad). I've looked everywhere for cherry trees, but no luck. (That was a fiasco - Aubree somehow switched places with her father when I moved him back into the household. Mom was still standing by her desk, ready to help with the homework, and looking sort of stunned. ('Where did she go? She was just right here. Kids!') Aubree was at the Landgraab mansion, looking for the non-existent cherry tree.) I know I've found them before (when I was looking for snapdragons). I finally gave up and downloaded the tree from the gallery.
Scholar
#1777 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 9:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisiblgirl
It's the pomegranite I've been trying to get, lately (for the superfood salad). I've looked everywhere for cherry trees, but no luck. (That was a fiasco - Aubree somehow switched places with her father when I moved him back into the household. Mom was still standing by her desk, ready to help with the homework, and looking sort of stunned. ('Where did she go? She was just right here. Kids!') Aubree was at the Landgraab mansion, looking for the non-existent cherry tree.) I know I've found them before (when I was looking for snapdragons). I finally gave up and downloaded the tree from the gallery.

There are cherry trees by the Raffia Quinta lot in Oasis Springs. Another place you can get some harder to find produce (like blackberries) is the produce stall in San Myshuno. Carl's Sims 4 Guide has a really good page all about gardening with a list of where to find plants: The Sims 4 Gardening Plant List, Fertilizer, and Grafting Plants.
Field Researcher
#1778 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 7:36 AM
Quote:
There are cherry trees by the Raffia Quinta lot in Oasis Springs. Another place you can get some harder to find produce (like blackberries) is the produce stall in San Myshuno. Carl's Sims 4 Guide has a really good page all about gardening with a list of where to find plants: The Sims 4 Gardening Plant List, Fertilizer, and Grafting Plants.

You can also buy seeds in the city where they sell produce. I do that all the time buy the cherry seeds there.
Lab Assistant
#1779 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:35 PM
Quote:

I was using Carl's guide, and wasn't finding the trees where they were supposed to be. I tried first with Makenzie, and assumed that since she'd previously lived in Oasis Springs, she shouldn't need to wait for plants to spawn, but apparently, it doesn't work that way. Then, I had the boyfriend, who was still living in Oasis Springs, look, and he did find spawning plants, but no cherry trees in the locations on Carl's map.

Totally a different subject - I finally had a kid go through the 'unbearably sad' phase, and it was adorable. The kids are so cute in their little bear costumes.
Scholar
#1780 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 3:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by invisiblgirl
I was using Carl's guide, and wasn't finding the trees where they were supposed to be. I tried first with Makenzie, and assumed that since she'd previously lived in Oasis Springs, she shouldn't need to wait for plants to spawn, but apparently, it doesn't work that way. Then, I had the boyfriend, who was still living in Oasis Springs, look, and he did find spawning plants, but no cherry trees in the locations on Carl's map.

Totally a different subject - I finally had a kid go through the 'unbearably sad' phase, and it was adorable. The kids are so cute in their little bear costumes.

Plant spawning in Sims 4 can be a real pain. I think it took about four Sim days for the cherry tree to mature near the household I'm playing now (she's on the Raffia Quinta lot I mentioned). That's one good thing about the produce stalls in San Myshuno. I wish we had regular stores in Sims 4 though. I miss that. And right now harvestables are broken for being sold on retail lots, which is super frustrating.

I've never had a problem using that guide from Carl's, but I haven't used it a long time either though, because I've played so long now I pretty much know where I need to go to find things.
Alchemist
#1781 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 8:24 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 18th Feb 2018 at 1:16 AM.
Mike Myers is attempting numerous times to hit on my simself. However, for the both of them, it means numerous times hiding in bed under the sheets in their room. Dana charmed my simself and Alice Cooper was caught crying in my simself's walk in closet.

You know, from this post forward in this thread, I will address my simself as me, I and myself, because it's just getting tedious to ad nauseum points. Besides, you know it's not really me when it involves my sims. I will even address the neighborhood being played.

In Newcrest, things aren't so rosy for myself. After much winning over of Dana Carvey, Mike Myers flirts with Dana, causing a rift between the two of us. Don't look now, but Jon Lovitz might have reason to hurl if Mike Myers keeps flirting with Dana Carvey. (Jon Lovitz was one of a few people Dana worked with. IRL He told a gross joke to Jon and he remembered Jon honking for half an hour.)

Also, I was at the Humor and Hijinks Festival in San Myshuno. Jamie Hyneman was at the bar and Adam Savage sold t-shirts and explosives. Naturally, Adam Savage was in his element of selling explosives at a festival for comedy.

Either way, I normally IRL don't consider the act of kissing someone's hand to have any romantic or sexual connotation. According to my heritage, my family considers it a sign of dignified respect. Oh, well...whatever. I guess some things are lost in translation when it comes to gestures.

Back to San Myshuno...Me and Mike Myers set off a Roman Candle and we ended up crispy for the duration of the festival. But it was nice to see Adam and Jamie taking time off from their work with the Planetary Society CEO and his fellow scientists.

I guess it was interesting. I also replaced the walk in closet with a dresser so Alice Cooper couldn't hide among my mini skirts and neck ties, crying how heartbroken he is. It's kind of creepy hearing a 70-year old man cry in my wardrobe.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Page 72 of 72