Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#376 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 8:37 AM
Hailey Auburn:

Advertisement
#377 Old 11th Nov 2022 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Training_Cookie
Hailey Auburn:

Ok I have to ask where you found that moon pendant
Test Subject
#378 Old 23rd Nov 2022 at 8:56 PM
Great Job I love her eyes and makeup
love her eyes and makeup great job
Quote: Originally posted by clefairykid
My first sim, only just got the game going today:

Sort of an elegant type of thing I guess XD
It's a heap of custom content put together, but I can't remember the exact things because there's no symbol or title on the thumbnails in game and I just filled a folder right up with files before starting. A fair amount of that is from users on this site though, so a huge thanks for the great work already being done :D

edit: can't figure out which set exactly, but I'm pretty sure the eyes are from http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=2404969

It's got my name on it since I want to use it for my forum avatar, but I don't have enough posts yet to have an avatar so I'll save it for then XD
Test Subject
#379 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 8:48 PM
Countess Dahlia Straud
This is the first occult sim I actually played with for an extended period, and even though my sim style has changed a tad GOD she's still the prettiest. Thinking about giving her a makeover with my current sim style but I just don't think I'll be able because she's just so beautiful. I started a legacy of sorts with her and Vlad but I haven't played that save in awhile She's very clearly inspired by Lady Demitrescu, but she also has elements from a Vampire: The Masquerade character of mine (like her name and attitude). Anyway sorry for the rambling, I just love talking about my sims haha.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#380 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 12:55 PM
Bailey Bell, gen 2 heir of my legacy challenge. She likes hats, acting, and talking to herself in the mirror I love her.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#381 Old 26th Feb 2023 at 5:03 PM
Tried my hand at making Deedee Dawkins from the game 60 Parsecs! Also tried to make Emmett Ellis but they both need some tweaking. She came out super cute, though! Just needs a coffee cup and headband now.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#382 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 7:27 PM
I had tested some poses while gameplay on non-active sims of mine.
pff i got the same face syndrom I know I am not as creative creating sims in ts4 than in other games , my apologizes honestely.
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
#383 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 10:28 AM
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#384 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 11:17 AM
#385 Old 13th Apr 2023 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Victoria Chase!

Sure is.
Test Subject
#386 Old 15th Nov 2023 at 11:29 AM
Mad Poster
#387 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 6:24 AM
Tried to recreate Bastet, the ancient Egyptian cat goddess, in a more modern style:

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#388 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 2:18 PM
My Rags to Riches sim!

Screenshots
Page 16 of 16