Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 6:46 AM
Some years ago I was playing The Sims 2. I was in the alien world I can't remember the name but it was the desert.. I seen Bella Goth in that world. I hovered my mouse over her and it was her.. I didn't know cheats back then or I would have added her as family.. I'm not even sure if they're cheats for The Sims 2?
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
The Goths? Bella? 17 years of The Sims franchise. I had my own (in depth) theory of the saga when TS2 has Bella abducted, her brother dead in the Caliente house, Mortimer with a "happy" memory of her being taken, (given he is a scientist in Sims 1 he may have had a hand in that?) Both Mortimer and Don are linked to Bella and the Caliente girls. And, the Caliente girls have alien heritage in their family tree history. You could drive yourself nuts trying to get to the bottom of it. Some TV dramas don't have as much intrigue. Nor do some TV productions have as much talent as the next couple of vids on the Goth mystery.

If you haven't seen these vids before, then you'll be glad to see them now. The quality production is superb. The mystery of the Goths ever deepens, The sentiment will bring a tear to your eye if the whole saga interests you. And "Beautiful," is only the first description that comes to mind.

That just made me cry. OMG. I'm such a sap. I haven't cried over anything Sims related (besides patches) since Lady Antebellum did that "Need You Now" video for Sims 3 Ambitions. I love Bella Goth though.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
Some years ago I was playing The Sims 2. I was in the alien world I can't remember the name but it was the desert.. I seen Bella Goth in that world. I hovered my mouse over her and it was her.. I didn't know cheats back then or I would have added her as family.. I'm not even sure if they're cheats for The Sims 2?
There are plenty of cheats for Sims 2, but the Bella of Strangetown is not the Bella that disappeared from Pleasantville and the Goth family. For more information on this, you might want to head over to the Sims 2 section.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 2:27 PM
I think Bella Goth was the only reason I bought Sims 4...
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 9:36 PM
Woah!!! This thread is more dead than the old Taylor Swift (sorry for the joke, #hugeswiftie). I thought I'd revive this thread, cause damn I love those Goths.

I seem to find that in all of my game saves Bella always falls out of love with Mortimer. I feel that they are not too compatible with each other, and that Mortimer loved Bella way more than she loved him. It kind of brings back the theory from an old sims console game that she married him only for money...
How sad and tragic.
The goths are so mysterious and there are so many questions, but EA is not giving us the answers.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 10:24 AM
I don't know if this really belongs in this thread, but my favourite save has a lot of branches in the family tree and to keep up with them, the family members last names are always my legacy family's last name+ whoever was their first ancestor's parent last name from "outside".
I don't really play those families, just kept them alive throughout the seven generations and it's really fun to meet random extended family members on the street+ I make a big family meetup every generation when a new heiress comes of age.
The Goth-branch is one of the oldest families next to the main one, founded by a second generation spare...and not only are they friends with a branch that conspires against the new heiress, but they also all look ridiculous because I can't get rid of Alexander Goth's derpy face genetics.
They are like the Freys (GoT). I love it :D
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mondenkind
I don't know if this really belongs in this thread, but my favourite save has a lot of branches in the family tree and to keep up with them, the family members last names are always my legacy family's last name+ whoever was their first ancestor's parent last name from "outside".
I don't really play those families, just kept them alive throughout the seven generations and it's really fun to meet random extended family members on the street+ I make a big family meetup every generation when a new heiress comes of age.
The Goth-branch is one of the oldest families next to the main one, founded by a second generation spare...and not only are they friends with a branch that conspires against the new heiress, but they also all look ridiculous because I can't get rid of Alexander Goth's derpy face genetics.
They are like the Freys (GoT). I love it :D

Ah that sounds so cool! I've always wanted to play through many generations but I always get so bored lol
I think I am definitely gonna do a legacy challenge with the Goths, maybe edit them to my liking (with alpha cc of course, edit their house (its way too depressing for me) and maybe give Cassandra a beau. Haha they are and always have been my fav family in the sims games!!
Page 3 of 3