Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 6406 (Who?), Viewed: 241314 times.
Page 257 of 257
Instructor
#6401 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
I figured out how to make 'custom size/shape lots' with LotAdjuster
It only works if there are other houses surrounding it, but it works well enough.

Tell us about it. What did you find out?
Field Researcher
#6402 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrader
Tell us about it. What did you find out?

Eh, it's not the hardest thing in the world. Just use LotAdjuster to make the lots overlap. Then you can use fences to your advantage to make the shape. It's not brilliant, but it works And it's probably a known method anyway ^^;

Lab Assistant
#6403 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 6:06 PM
I just discovered a delete button that allows you to remove CC straight from CAS. No more searching through files to remove broken clothes!
Instructor
#6404 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 7:51 PM
1. Children can teach toddlers the nursery rhyme.

2. Cats actually get a lot of fun motive out of the cat tree. I didn't realize this until I tried to have a cat without a cat tree, and it became pretty hard to keep the cat's fun motive up.
#6405 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:52 AM
The butler can hire an exterminator...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6406 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukk
I just discovered a delete button that allows you to remove CC straight from CAS. No more searching through files to remove broken clothes!

Careful, because if you delete Default Replacements like that then you can break things. Also, it won't delete the mesh, so you'll still have to find that.
Mad Poster
#6407 Old Yesterday at 2:51 PM
I love the diagonal easel mod.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Page 257 of 257