Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 11:24 PM
Default Loud Neighbors
My sims neighbors are waking them up literally every night partying, woohooing, or fighting. Is there anyway I can get the "quiet" lot trait on any lot? Maybe a mod that stops my neighbors from being awful 7 days a week?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 10:56 AM
The only thing that worked for me, was deleting the neighbours. I just let them move out, stay "out of world" or elsewhere - now my Sims can sleep in heavenly peace.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 12:35 PM Last edited by Dorsal Axe : 14th Jan 2017 at 8:45 PM.
I've found the tuning for the lot traits, but my attempts to "unlock" the locked ones haven't worked for some reason. It should be as simple as setting
Code:
<T n="zone_modifier_locked">True</T>
to False, but this doesn't have any effect in the game. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can weigh in.

EDIT: Seems there is also a command to add/remove lot traits, but it's flagged as debug only and won't usually work.

EDIT 2: I think it's a problem with S4PE, as I edited the XMLs in S4S and now it works fine. I've submitted a mod for unlocking the lot traits, and hopefully it'll be up soon. However, in the process I also discovered that the Quiet trait doesn't...actually do anything.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 4:30 AM
What happened to the No Noisy Neighbors mod?
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candlelight
The only thing that worked for me, was deleting the neighbours. I just let them move out, stay "out of world" or elsewhere - now my Sims can sleep in heavenly peace.

Same. Only way to do it without an up to date mod to solve the problem.