Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 7:52 AM
Default Having issues with an eyeshadow I made. Help please?
So I made a set of eyeshadow with a ton of swatches. I set the Composition Method to 0 for every swatch so that it would layer over skin details/custom skins. The problem is that only a few of the swatches are showing up over the skins. The rest are layering underneath. If I remove the skin details, everything shows fine. What am I doing wrong?

I've attached the .package below if anyone wants to see for themselves. Thanks for any help~
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  EyeshadowTest.7z (667.4 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 4:41 PM
You need to set the Sort Layer to 5200, the correct value for eye shadow.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 11:51 PM
Thank you! That completely fixed it. As a follow up questions, how come a few of the swatches were showing despite the 2100 layer?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 1:11 AM
Hard to say. The Sort Layer was set to the same value as skin details, so I guess some other factor was determining which one got layered on top. Possibly it was random. EA works in mysterious ways!

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 1:59 AM
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you again!