Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 2:10 PM
Default How can i make ...
Hey, guys! My English is so bad and I need help. I find this photo on google and I want to make a tunnel and so on. But I don't know how to make it. And a water coming on a mountain. How? Look photos;

[IMG][/IMG]
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:21 PM Last edited by daisylee : 20th Feb 2017 at 3:04 AM.
Waterfalls are found in the special effects. You place them as wanted to make falls on their own or with objects such as that spillway I think was in Twinbrook? The train tunnel piece is in CAW from Champ Le Sims. Go through the objects and effects in CAW and you will see what is there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Waterfalls are found in the special effects. You place them was wanted to make falls on their own or with objects such as that spillway I think was in Twinbrook? The train tunnel piece is in CAW from Champ Le Sims. Go through the objects and effects in CAW and you will see what is there.

I can't find Champ Le Sims thing. I hope there was a Champ Le Sims thing in caw
dodgy builder
#4 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 10:12 AM
You can search through them for a tunnel or bridge, you can search for water.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
You can search through them for a tunnel or bridge, you can search for water.

I have zero idea why there is a disagree on this. Yes, to the original poster, we can use the search to find things so for the train tunnel you could search train or tunnel and find it. Sometimes my CAW locks up with the search, but it works most of the time.
Space Pony
#6 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 4:26 AM
Be warned the waterfalls can be a bit of a pain to work with, particularly in that style, it helps if your facing the direction you want the water to come out of.
I once made a gorgeous mountain that took up almost the entirety of the largest world size in CAW, with waterfall water coming down it, it was a huge pain. I'd post a picture, but it got wiped when my hard drive took a nose dive.
Also you won't be able to find the train tunnel thing from Champ Le Sims unless you have WA installed.