Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 1:10 AM
Default No More Social Worker for TS4?
I have googled and can't find a mod for No More Social Worker for TS4... I was playing one of my sims household and I clicked on the sim baby and a tab that was blank came up and I thought Hmm what does that do? and the social worker took the baby away for neglect!! This blank tab came up after entering cheats testingcheats true.. I tried to go out of game without saving it but it must have auto saved game when I went to manage worlds instead of the exit game.. I got my sim to check the computer for adoption hoping she could just adopt the baby back but the sim baby was not on the list no matter how many times I looked. I even went into other households and got my sims to look and still sim baby was not there. I also tried getting a sim family to adopt many kids hoping the sim baby would come up on the list but it never did.. I'm hoping someone will make a No More Social Worker for TS4 and or tell me a cheat to stop the social worker from coming.. Thank you for your time reading this and your help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:18 AM
We get a popup when the babies need attention. I have never had a baby taken away in 3 or 4. Only once in 2 to see what would happen.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 10:56 PM
It happened to me, too. It was a misclick, too

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 1:54 AM
I don't think there is a way to prevent the social worker from coming unless you keep your infant's needs in the green. Feeding, cuddling, and changing diaper (if they are dirty) will keep them satisfied.

In Sims 4 I have only had the social worker take a child once, and I believe it was a glitch due to the babies being in a basement. As soon as I loaded into the household I was presented with a dialogue box saying my babies were removed due to neglect, even though they weren't actually needing anything.