Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 4:40 PM
Default Changing object attributes
Hi folks.

This may be considered cheating but I'm bored so wanted to do the following:

Im trying to create an object : bed / chair / whatever that has multiple super-high attributes. eg that when my Sim uses it, he gets happiness, toilet, tiredness etc all affected (like a super toilet / bed /tv in one)
This would allow me to skip through the tedium of normal life and concentrate on all the fun stuff that is out there!

I've done a bit of modding in the past (mostly on older versions) but the majority of the guilds seem focused on visual changes to objects or minor improvements to comfort etc. Is the reason I cant find anything because what I'm aiming for is impossible?

Thanks
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 11:18 AM
If i would do something like that i would make a recolor of an object like a chair and add a custom object xml for it and add a custom "sit on" interaction xml to the new object xml. In this interaction xml i would let all motives get filled pretty fast. You can also include buff loots in it which would make you happy, inspired and so on.

So i'm sure it is NOT impossible at all

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~