Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 11:39 AM
Arlo Bunch, poor kid didn't just get hit with the ugly mallet, he got a whole box of them dropped on him.
Advertisement
Scholar
#28 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:10 AM
Well, personally if the game manages to produce something worse than the deliberate stuff I put in there, like my alcoholic vampire fairy, or the lesbian robots next door, I'd take it as a personal ofense
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Natrocity
I used cheats to age up a rando baby, whose parents abandoned it on the front porch, and it exploded causing my game to crash. Yeah, the baby burito's mesh expanded across the whole screen and the game stopped working. Good times.

god that'd be terrifying. I know once I had a sim who for some reason, was halfway through her days as a teen when I first loaded the game. I was annoyed, so I tried aging her to a child and back to reset her age. I forgot she was a witch. holy f***, she looked like wall-e. She became a box. She still had a teen bod but squished down to the height of a child, tried aging her back and she stayed broken. Broke the game. Another time I tried to age up Wilhelmina Wolff while she was a werewolf (don't know why) but she broke the game as well. Her entire body turned into a stipper pole looking thing and she just kinda hung out. When I'd go to her portrait in the relationships panel, her mouth was broken. It hung open and was like a endless black void. It was a messy time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moraelin
Well, personally if the game manages to produce something worse than the deliberate stuff I put in there, like my alcoholic vampire fairy, or the lesbian robots next door, I'd take it as a personal ofense

I hate it when the game does that. My game always makes my sims sluts. They always have wishes to date other people, to cheat on their spouses, to kiss other people, even though they are married. All of the sims in my town are alcoholics too. Whenever I load up a different family they're super juiced, and if I go back not even a minute later, the sims that were sober only a minute ago are super drunk. Not even to mention the body less family that hangs out around town. That's the weirdest thing I've seen yet.
Page 2 of 2