Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 4:44 PM
Default How can I make perfect asian sims in Sims 4?
I always see how People have those really beautiful asian sims, and they look so real. I wonder how People do them. Can anybody send me a link for an asian Skin or tell me how to make my sims look asian?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 3:50 AM Last edited by grindingteeth : 27th Oct 2017 at 3:19 AM.
I'd Probably provide examples of what you mean, as everyone's idea of what makes a good looking sim is different. At least then some will know what content you're seeking, and might have specifics to offer you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 9:20 AM
Pralinesims on The Sims Resource has a lot of Asian skins and overlays that really do make a difference. There are some others on TSR, too.
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 9:50 AM
Try using reference photos too, like maybe an actor or singer you admire. Of course that's just one person, but it could get you started..
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 12:44 PM Last edited by GrumpySuzy : 9th Mar 2018 at 1:02 PM.
Asians have wide range of look, you are talking about billions of people here with many ethnicities from Arab, Turkic to Bengalis, Kashmiris to Han Chinese, so please be aware of that because so often I see many simmers would lump all Asians into the slanted eyes and monolids category. To achieve the most realistic effect, you could invest in CC of skin and skin details, clothing, hairstyles... there are many talented Asian CC makers out there for you to support, especially on Tumblr, for example: S-Club, QingShuangTongZi, Marigold, Imadako, Black-Le, aanhamdan93, Black and Noir...
Here is a good chunk of CC in Asian styles https://thesims4middleeastsouthasia.../TheSims4MESACC
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 2:47 PM
Just diggin up these old threads yall

FOR THE HORDE
Instructor
#8 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 5:52 PM
I like Akira Kibo and Victor Feng from San Myshuno. They're the cutest Asian Sims I've ever seen.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes