Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Looks like (at least so far) the Admire New Procession option has been fixed with today's patch.

I'm pleased about that, now I can play my REAL Materialistic sims again.

Good to know! I haven't patched yet, but I'm glad to hear this is fixed, because it was an incredibly stupid and annoying glitch (same for the Insane trait stuff showing up when it shouldn't). I also just read the Delgato toddler doesn't show the Alluring trait any more. Now if they can just fix the broken yard sales and some of the other minor, but still frustrating bugs, I'll be happy.
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 1:47 AM
Funny issue here of a child here keeps changing his hair color, it was originally black, but again and again, but the game kept insisting it should be dark brown, despite me changing it back to black, so I gave in this time officially selected Dark Brown for him, then next day I when to play him it was red. lol? oh well, at least it doesn't affect the gameplay in anyway...
Scholar
#103 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 1:48 PM
I like the new Snowy The Sandman object, finally a snowman that blends in the desert.
Page 5 of 5