Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 2:27 AM
Any mods to make NPCs flirt with household if they are "attractive"?
It's boring for me to play my sim and have to flirt and propose. Especially being female (not that there's anything wrong with that, I've just been doing it for years while playing Sims 3). Are there any mods that will have other sims flirt with my character if I get the "I like a sim who learns a new craft" or "We've got something in common". I know there is the "Attractive" LW, but that's when everyone flirts... Anybody? Thanks if you can help!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 12:49 PM Last edited by igazor : 5th Dec 2017 at 3:55 PM.
The "I don't care what anyone else says, I think you are hot!" (this is my favorite one because it doesn't even sound like a compliment) and other such messages with the little hearts flying around the screen happen when sims initially meet each other, or are deemed to have just met as sometimes we get those when an existing relationship decays to zero or lower then gets rebooted, and were added by the Seasons patch. They don't really mean anything other than the potential for future attraction and in many cases they make no sense. As related on a thread in here someplace, my very charismatic, attractive, and flirty teen sim got one of those from a WA tomb mummy just as the mummy proceeded to beat the tar out of him for daring to loot a protected tomb in Al Simhara. After carefully examining the situation from every angle (not really, am exaggerating a bit), I've determined that there was never likely to be much of a romance there.

Other sims should flirt (and more) with yours autonomously if they find her attractive enough, have begun learning more about her themselves, things match up, the other sims have the right traits and motivations themselves. Some mods such as NRaas StoryProgression and Woohooer have the means to make sims more or less interested in flirts and romance in general. But inactive sims are never going to ask your actives to move a relationship up to the next level (confess attraction, steady, fiance, married) on their own under EA Standard. It's really up to the player to direct those things.

You may want to consider playing around with bluegenjutsu's Romantic Autonomy mod, it comes in a lot of flavors. That will allow more of what you had in mind, including asks to move the long-term relationships higher, at the expense of some degrees of chaos being added to the game in the process. Some find that it generates more than its fair share of errors as it moves along.
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...s-update-6-9-15
(free registration and must be logged in at the Asylum to see anything and for the link to work)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:23 PM
Here are a couple of links that might help to push flirting in your town. Keep in mind though, as igazor pointed out inactive sims are never going to ask your actives to move a relationship up to the next level.

Woohooer: Woohooer Flirting FAQ
Story Progression: Scroll down to Options: Flirt On This Page

Castes in Story Progression can also be used to control flirting a bit more.