Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:21 PM
Hey I'm now using this on my phone so it'll be even more!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 6:40 PM
Two or three times a day. Sometimes because I have something to say, sometimes to see what others are saying, and sometimes just to procrastinate.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 6:42 PM
It used to be almost daily, now more like 2-3 times a week. And I don't post comments nearly as often as I did a year or so ago, but only because I've nothing to say.
Scholar
#29 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 7:12 PM
as much as i can,just to see if their is anything intresting

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 8:14 PM
Technically everyday as it's a homepage of mine so I see it when I turn my computer on every morning. Sometimes i'll just take a quick peek at what's going on and that's it. Sometimes i'll go through periods where I lurk a lot and sometimes i'll have periods where i'm more active. I love the community on here so I really should be more active, it's just that i'm not always playing the game as that goes through periods too...

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#31 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 8:17 PM
It depends on the period I'm going though. Sometimes I go thorugh periods that I don't play Sims 2 or Sims 3 and don't check MTS at all. If I'm going thorugh a period that I'm playing one or the other I'll be on MTS multiple times a day. I may not always post, but I do lurk a lot of the time.
Alchemist
#32 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 10:16 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 11th Dec 2017 at 11:01 PM.
generally I come here each day Monday through Saturday.
exception:: celebrations with real life family.

edit:: when I do come here, it is generally in the afternoon.
there may be another way to find out past times of members that posted:: "Find all posts by" and "Find all threads started by" in member's profile.
Theorist
#33 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:19 AM
I'm here in my dreams quite often, the only difference is that outfit in downloads is not the same color or shoes as my dream. Hmmm . . . . (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:50 AM
Also scratch what I said yesterday, I found myself checking replies to threads every few hours. I guess I'm an addict now.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 8:07 AM
Every. Single. Day. At least when I'm on my 24/7 playing sims phase which is periodically. Then I'll stay a month or two off when I'm not playing anymore, then come back, and so on. Usually I come here to lurk and and I see that someone started an interesting conversation or posted a cool new cc/mod that instantly makes me want to play again
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 9:55 PM
I used to come here regularly on a daily basis, way more often than Facebook. However, lately I haven't had much time to play Sims so I tend to forget about it and it's been several weeks between visits.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 8:21 PM
I come here daily. Unfortunately, I am dealing with some nasty RL health issues, so I haven't played or posted as much. But reading your posts cheers me up.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConsoC
Also scratch what I said yesterday, I found myself checking replies to threads every few hours. I guess I'm an addict now.

Your cat!! Do you know what kind? I'm dying to buy a RagaMuffin - but none for sale.
===========
Gramma's comfort soup is cooking, Gazania.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#39 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 4:12 PM
I think this thread should be moved to "Off-Topic Discussion". Because that's was in actuality it is and would reach a broader audience.
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 7:50 PM
It depends, sometimes I come here everyday and then I can go through phases when I don't come at all during months.
Lately I had not come since November I think. I learnt today that BAS was gone, and I thought 'But there were lots of things from Chris Hatch that I wanted to download! What I am gonna do!!! Fortunately, I saw some links for his stuff, so I'm relieved!'

I think I'm at the beginning of a 'come here everyday' phase. What I find impossible when coming back after a long pause (or even a few days) is catching up with some theads like 'What did you discover..', 'Stupid/Random question', or others like that. I'll try to read the last few pages but I won't be able to read all the posts that I missed (I wish I could!).
Even when I am here everyday, I rarely post anything. I find it difficult to interact with people and it takes me a lot of time to write something.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 8:56 PM
Oh, I guess around 5 or 6 times a day (or perhaps, even more often) I have to visit to make sure @simsample remembers who we are and @AndrewGloria has not moved elsewhere. Besides that, I enjoy the rest of your posts
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#42 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 9:40 PM
I check in 5 or 6 times a day to see whether @Justpetro remembers me.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 3:10 AM
Oh, I just need a wink and I remember
Mad Poster
#44 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 9:07 AM
When I say I live here, I'm not joking. I currently have 3 tabs open on MTS in Internet Explorer. I also have two other Sims sites open. And two non-Sims sites, one of which is the weather. That's about normal for me: when Internet Explorer is open (and it nearly always is) I invariably have at least one tab open on MTS, usually several tabs. Even when I switch my computer off, I just press the Sleep button, so all my MTS tabs will still be open when I switch it on again. The only time I really leave MTS is when I close Internet Explorer down to reboot my computer, and I usually only do that because my game is running too slowly. I can go for several days without starting up my game, but I can't leave MTS alone. I wonder if I show as always viewing when people click on the "people viewing" button. I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace or anything like that. I occasionally go to tumblr, but really only for Sims pages. This MTS Sims 2 forum is my social media. I don't often even go to the off-topic forum, which seems to be haunted by at least one disagreeable troll. No, I live right here on the MTS Sims 2 forum!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 9:48 AM
My computer or I are technically here almost all the time, too. If my computer is on, chrome is open and MTS is one of the tabs I never close. If one of my family is using my computer, they have instructions not to touch my chrome window. I check to see if there's been any activity when I pass through the computer area and usually spend a longer time here twice a day. I lurk more often than I post. I have a hard time being succinct and am often not happy with replies I compose so I delete a lot before posting. I think this is my fourth drafted reply to this thread. My first draft (from back in Dec) was just "I don't leave."
Mad Poster
#46 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
I come here daily. Unfortunately, I am dealing with some nasty RL health issues, so I haven't played or posted as much. But reading your posts cheers me up.

I'm so sorry, Gazania. I pray you will weather this storm. Chemo can be nasty. The only advice I will give is to do what they said and drink eight glasses of water a day. That might be hard, but it will keep you from getting dehydrated and being so tired. It washes the chemo out of your system.

Also, if you have radiation, there is a product sold at Walmart (I'm sure you can get it other places and there is a website as well). It's called Sunburnt. It absolutely saved my skin. I'm about as white as this page on the computer screen. My oncologist was really worried about my going through radiation. He was trying to plan how many weeks off I could take. But, my radiation oncologist told me to buy that stuff, and I never had to take even a day off. It's a miracle in a bottle.

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but you mentioned chemo on the thread about Sunni.

As for how often I come here, a couple of times a day, maybe more. I have to keep tabs of my peeps. And, of course, I have to find out if there's anything new out there to gift to my simmies.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Theorist
#47 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 2:39 PM
Public transport is one of the things that trigger my anxiety disorder (actual anxiety disorder, clinically tested and everything, and I'd give anything to be rid of it) and one of the tricks I employ to keep anxiety from developing into panic attacks is checking websites and forums like this one. And since I'm depended on public transport right now (barred from driving)...I'm here often, since this place offers excellent distraction.

I also usually open this website whenever I start playing Sims.
Instructor
#48 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
When I say I live here, I'm not joking. I currently have 3 tabs open on MTS in Internet Explorer. I also have two other Sims sites open. And two non-Sims sites, one of which is the weather. That's about normal for me: when Internet Explorer is open (and it nearly always is) I invariably have at least one tab open on MTS, usually several tabs. Even when I switch my computer off, I just press the Sleep button, so all my MTS tabs will still be open when I switch it on again. The only time I really leave MTS is when I close Internet Explorer down to reboot my computer, and I usually only do that because my game is running too slowly. I can go for several days without starting up my game, but I can't leave MTS alone. I wonder if I show as always viewing when people click on the "people viewing" button. I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace or anything like that. I occasionally go to tumblr, but really only for Sims pages. This MTS Sims 2 forum is my social media. I don't often even go to the off-topic forum, which seems to be haunted by at least one disagreeable troll. No, I live right here on the MTS Sims 2 forum!

I have to agree in regards to the MTS Tabs, everytime I open up my Firefix I always have at least 10 tabs open. A lot of them are Sims related, like MTS, I also have certain tumblrs open (even though I don't have tumblr - but have been thinking about it... but not sure how to use it), which I check on a regular basis. And my bookmark page.... well let's not even talk about that shall we. I mean the amount of tumblrs I've favouried... it should just mean I should get tumblr doesn't it?.

Really out of all my tabs open, I usually only have 3 or 4 tabs that aren't sim related... like youtube, goggle etc. But even then I then watch Sims 2 videos (Like Mara, Jessa etc) if I've missed any episodes and stuff. I'm very much an introvert and homebuddy, so me coming on MTS is like my social outing if I don't have plans on the weekends. I don't usually come in the weekdays, because by the time I get in from work I don't tend to boot up my laptop because I spend enough time looking at a computer screen at work.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 2:14 PM
Like Orilon said. There will be times where I am not simming at all.
But to me, these times are hard and very painful..so then I come back. When simming, I'd say I am pretty much always here.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 2 of 2