Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 9:04 PM Last edited by Vertisea : 10th Feb 2018 at 9:24 PM.
Default Duplicate "Underwear" and "Swimwear/Swimsuits" tabs in CAS? (CC)
I don't know if this is just me or if this is a common problem, but it's something I've been noticing ever since I recently started modding The Sims 4 again.

As the title suggests, depending on which kind of CC I have for different age groups, I get two (or even three) "Underwear" tabs, each with different icons, and a "Swimsuits" and "Swimwear" tab in CAS.
Even after applying batch fixes with the latest version of Sims 4 Studio, this still happens with CAS CC. It seems like a lot of stuff is just randomly broken.

It's not limited to children. It's all very strange. It's not game breaking either, it's just very annoying.

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 10:30 PM
Thats simple, there seems to be male and female tags and people might just set it on the wrong tag ... like like some ends up using the CAS Demo tags and you end up with a strange icon on CAS.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Drakron
Thats simple, there seems to be male and female tags and people might just set it on the wrong tag ... like like some ends up using the CAS Demo tags and you end up with a strange icon on CAS.

I figured it was something like that cause I checked without any CC, and it doesn't happen. There does seem to be one piece of underwear for kids though that does this thing as well. I think it might have come with Cats and Dogs.

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:33 PM
Make sure you have the latest version of S4S.

Click on Tools > Batch Fixes > CAS > Fix Underwear tags

Then Allow it to do its work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Make sure you have the latest version of S4S.

Click on Tools > Batch Fixes > CAS > Fix Underwear tags

Then Allow it to do its work.

That's what I did, however, it doesn't completely fix the issue. The tag issue still happens with certain items, despite Sims 4 Studio reporting it fixed the problem. It even happens with this underwear for kids that (apparently) comes with the base game.